Shakhi OS Judaai

Backstory: This OS takes place two weeks since the hospital incident where Astha asked Anokhi to not to talk to Shaurya in a disrespectful manner. She still MU Shaurya as the one who leftt her behind in riots and ACP is the one who saved her.

ShaKhi OS Judaai

Anokhi looked out of the moving auto as she was on her way to college, her mind filled with thoughts. Its' been two weeks since the hospital incident. Astha asked her not to speak with Shaurya in such a way. She apologized to Anokhi in front of Shaurya for asking her to mediate between her and Shaurya and asked her not to do anymore.

The next day Shaurya did come to visit her to know about her health but she taunted him of how he left her in the middle of riot. She was mad that because of him her Astha mam has scolded her. Anokhi didn't realized it right away but with time Astha's words made her realize she has crossed her lines with Shaurya. She shouldn't have interfered in their issue. She wanted to apologize to Shaurya but didn't dared to.

After that incident Anokhi made sure to stay away from Shaurya. She comes to Shaurya's class on time, takes her notes and avoid meeting his face. She tried her best to avoid him. But in the inside, she felt guilty. She was the one who provoked Shaurya to behave badly with Astha.

Anokhi doesn't know what happened between Astha and Shaurya. So, she decided to not at all involve in their issue. Other than that, she was still a little sore at him for letting her go alone in the riot place which resulted in her nearly losing her life.

Anokhi stays with Astha in an apartment. She took care of Astha. She tried getting to know from Astha of who shot her but Astha was tight lipped about the whole fiasco. So, eventually she gave up. Two weeks went like that.

Anokhi reached SIAC. She got down from the auto. She walked straight to canteen and helped Pammi aunty. After finishing her works, she went to her class. Thankfully she didn't have Shaurya's period on that particular day order. She sighed in relief and attended all her class.

After her classes, Anokhi worked at the canteen. She was serving to a table of two when she saw Shaurya crossing the canteen area. She quickly hid behind the tree. She saw Shaurya's eyes searching for someone in the canteen area. Her breathe quicken. She relaxed when she saw him leaving and continued her work.

It was around six when she completed her work. She bid bye to Pammi aunty and walked out of the campus. She was surprised to see ACP Ahir opposite to the campus road, talking with one of his constables.

Ahir noticed Anokhi and called out to her. She walked towards him with a smile. He dismissed the constable he was talking to and turned his attention on Anokhi.

"Good evening, Anokhi ji"

"Good evening ACP Ahir. Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?"

"Ek case ki investigation ke liye aaya tha"

And then they both started to converse. He was explaining about the case he's working on and also enquired about Astha. Anokhi said that Astha has almost recovered now.

"Ab bathayiyeh aap ki thabiyak kaise hai?" Ahir asked while handing a soft drink bottle to Anokhi which he asked Bunty to get for them.

"I'm completely alright now" She gave him a big smile.

"Good to know Anokhi ji. You have to be careful in future. As far as I know you, you are a trouble magnet" He said playfully.

"Voh toh mein hoon" She replied in the same tone and then composed herself "Thank god that you reached on time that day and saved me before something happened to me Ahir sir"