Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt II | C |

Shakhi TS Oui, Chef

Part II | C |

Anokhi glared at Shaurya as her fingers itched to grab his collar and strangle his neck. That was her mood ever since Shaurya called her last night and told her that he told his mother that she's, his girlfriend.

For starters, Anokhi asked Shaurya to do one thing and he did another. She wasn't even bothered about the girlfriend tag but was bothered because she was unprepared to meet her idol, Aastha Kashyap. In her view, she wasn't prepared enough to meet her idol and would fail to make a good impression.

"If they ask me to cook a dish and I mess it up, toh mein yeh bhi nahi dekhungi ki aap head chef ho!" Anokhi gritted her teeth and whisper threatened Shaurya who rolled his eyes at her and shrugged.

They both were seated on the couch in Shaurya's living room waiting for Aastha Kashyap.

"Why would you cook? Voh mere liye ladki dekh rahi hai, cook nahi" Shaurya said leaning slightly towards Anokhi.

"She's a very prestigious chef. Kya voh yeh nahi dekhe gi ki unke bahu ko khane banana aathi hai ki nahi? What if she asks me to cook? What if I mess up? What if she ends up doesn't liking me?" Anokhi blasted back-to-back question.

"Yeh sab toh unke hone wali bahu ki problems hai. Tu kyun chintha kar rahi ho?"

"Kya patha, shayad mein unke bahu ban gaye toh kya karen?" Anokhi shrugged coolly.

"What! Tujhe yeh sab kayaal bhi hai kya!" Shaurya lowered his voice that was audible enough for Anokhi.

"Kal rath sapne mein hi humhare shadhi ho ke, mein toh Astha mam se best bahu ka award hi jeet chuki hoon" Anokhi said with a grin.

Shaurya was dumbfounded on hearing Anokhi's words. He looked at her stunned and then noticed her teasing smile.

'Mazak kar rahi thi! Hey bhagwan, yeh bina jaane mere kayaal toh kahan tak poonch gaya! Cheh' Shaurya thought with a sigh.

"If you lie to my mother or mess cooking in front of my mother then tu toh gayi. She's such a hothead" Shaurya fake threatened Anokhi to tease her.

"Haye Matharani! What if I mess up? You yourself has scolded me too much for messing up. What if Mam too...." Anokhi trailed her words, tensed.

"I would have told the truth yesterday itself. Tu ne mujhe kuch kehne nahi diya, na mere Maa. Mein kya karun?" Shaurya whispered back, "Ab bhi kuch bigda nahi hai. Hum unhe sach batha denge"

"Kyunn?! You want her to develop a hatred against me whenever she sees me in future?" Anokhi scoffed, "I want to leave a good impression when I meet her! If I have to be your girlfriend then so be it"

"Toh tu apni good impression kudh hi create karlo" Shaurya chuckled on seeing Anokhi's dramatic expressions, "Jo story humne yeh fake love story ke liye decide kiya hai yaadh hai?"

"Haan, we met at a cooking workshop at Bangalore. You said something along the lines of long-distance relationship, right?" Anokhi asked casually making Shaurya roll his eyes at her.

"Huh, wahi. Jo kuch bhi mein ne kaha, sirf wahi bathana. Kuch bhi extra math keh dena. Phir Maa ko sambal na bahat tough hoga" Shaurya warned.

"Teek hai, teek hai, kuch aur nahi kahungi...wait, why can't I say anything extra?" Anokhi asked looking at Shaurya raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ab tak jo kuch bhi tu ne kaha voh sab toh extra hai. Aur kya kehne wali ho?" Shaurya looked at Anokhi in disbelief, "I don't know what I'll do with you in kitchen!"