Chapter 12

Izuku's POV

i was standing still. looking at him. he looked nothing like before. he was probably more grown up and he had these bags around his eyes.

i wanted to talk to him and at the same time, i wanted to leave.

i couldn't decide clearly. so i went inside the class and sat at the far corner. he was on the opposite side. i didn't even say a hello. 

our weird behavior around each other made that pink girl say, "do you guys know each other? by the way izuku, katsuki has just joined today." i gave her a nod and she was weirded out by my sudden change of mood. but she didn't drag much about it. 

there were 4 people in this room. (not including izuku)

1.kaminari denki

2.kirishima eijirou

3.mina ashido

and lastly 4. katsuki bakugou. 

kirishima and kaminari tried to talk to me, but i didn't want to talk to them much. and after a while, they let me be. i stayed silent. 

my emotions were being overwhelmed again. i needed to take it all out. maybe a cut.....

that wouldn't be a problem. would it?

just when i was thinking about all these stuff, kacchan said, "hey deku..."

i didn't want to listen to him. i didn't want to talk to him. so i left the classroom. i walked out the door. i realized, he was following me but i kept walking. i was almost at the end of the stairs, when i finally said something.

"why are you following me? do you wanna talk?" i said. "deku...." he said. "dont call me that here. im izuku. izuku midoriya." "deku ..... deku im sorry. im sorry for all those things i did to you." 

i saw a single tear roll down his face. "i have been trying to contact you for a while now. i came to musutafu just 1 month ago. and every single day i asked people if they knew you. i searched for you because i knew you would be intrested in UA high. but even after i found you, you still dont wanna talk to me. im sorry. im sorry for everything." he said. i felt bad about what he said. it was kind of heartwrenching.