A day with 5sos

When the girls where leaving the boys also walked out and we bumbed into each other again and at the exact time Luke says" do you guys mabey wanna hang out with us cuz we have nothing else to do.me ante girls looked at each other in shock and we say "sure"so we got up and I asked "where do you guys wanna go" Luke says " ummm...how about my place...well its our hotel but I call it our place" Katlin,Angel,Anna all say in since"yeah"so we all went to the boys hotel room then I said "wait this is the same hotel were staying at. Were in room 207 " Ashton says "where in room 200 " Anna says "you guys are only 7 doors away how did we not know that " Michael replied"Idk but now that we know we're each other live we can talk to each other now " Calum asks " how long you guys staying for " Angel and Katlin say "we don't exactly know we just decided to come to Australia and so we did " Katlin asks " how long are you guys staying and are we just going to stand out here or are we going to go inside " Luke ask me ( Yessika ) "why are you so quite " I told him "ohh uhh I'm uhh just tired thats all " Luke then asks me "do you want me to take you to your room " I say "uhh sure I mean if its okay with everyone " everyone then says in sinc "go for it " Katlin says to me "ohhhh Yessika don't do anything " I say "OK I'll try not to lol u don't do anything and Ashton don't bang her like you bang those drums jkjk lol " Ashton then tells me "don't worry if  I do or did I actually broke my brums before so yeah and I don't want to hurt her " me and Luke go to my hotel room and I went to the bathroom and when I came out he asked me if I play guitar I told him "yeah only a little bit tho I sing more than I play and no I will not play or sing no I'm going to lay down " when I started to lay down I felt the other side of me go down and I felt Luke's arms around me and I turned around and I saw him and we started to cuddle and I look up at him he looks down at me and I started to kiss I got on top of him and then my phone rings interrupting us it was Katlin still on Luke I answer my phone and say "hey is everything OK "she says yeah um is okay if me angel and Anna stay the night over here cuz I guess there's a gun shooter in the loby and there's 5 guys  with guns and we don't want to walk down to the room Luke can stay there to protect you " I started to cry and I say "yeah just don't make any noise okay and lock the door OK just have the guys hold you close to them OK I gtg OK" I hung up the phone and Luke asked me what's wrong so I told whats happening and so I locked the door and I got back in bed crying and luke was just holding me and I feel asleep .I woke up to a loud bang and the 5guys with guns and I see luke standing up .
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
Sorry guys but thanks for reading my first page and sorry if it was short but I love you guys thanks