Late Night Ice Cream Run || 5SOS

✖✖For those of you that have already read my first three, I recommend you go back and reread them because I have rewritten them so now they are more detailed and better! :) They're the new extended versions.✖✖

(Reader's POV)

Imagine...

It's a random Friday night of you and your best friend's freshman year at college.

"What snacks do we want for our movie night?" (Y/F/N) calls from the kitchen.

"Um..." I hesitate as I gather the movies we planned on watching. "Popcorn, cookies, candy, and ice cream!"

"Kay!" She replies. A couple of minutes pass before she calls back, "We're out of ice cream!" I quickly drop what I'm doing and run to the kitchen.

"We need ice cream." I tell her, almost urgently. "Late night ice cream run?" She suggests. I giver her a big smile and raise my eyebrows. "I was thinking the exact same thing."

We're wearing our pajamas and don't even bother to change as we grab the keys and rush out of the apartment to the car.

✖✖✖✖✖

"Alright, ice cream? Ice cream? Ice cream?" I mutter as we search Wal-Mart for the ice cream aisle. We had only just moved here for college and didn't really know this particular store that well.

"Ooh! Ice cream!" I exclaim, leading (Y/F/N) down the frozen aisle. "Alright, so what kind should we --" I start asking (Y/F/N) but trail off when I hear the sound of a very familiar giggle travelling down the next aisle over.

"That sounded like..." (Y/F/N) starts but doesn't dare say the name.

"I know." I reply in almost a whisper.

The two of us are just standing there, frozen, when we see a blonde quiff of hair peeking over the shelf at the end of the aisle. (Y/F/N) grabs my arm. "(Y/N)..." She mutters.

As they come farther out of the aisle, fluffy blue hair is spotted, then the Kiwi that everyone seems to think is Asian, which I never got. Next thing we know, we're just standing there, starstruck, as our favorite band in the world is literally ten feet away from us in a freaking grocery store.

"Hey, look!" Ashton says, and suddenly they're all looking at us. "Maybe those girls know this store better." They all have the cutest smiles on their faces as they walk our way, and I feel like I'm going to melt into a puddle. Which is kind of ironic considering we're in a frozen aisle.

"'Scuse me! I'm Luke --" I cut him off almost abruptly, surprised I'm saying anything, and say in the most fangirlish way, "Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael. We know. You're our favorite band, and we love you." My eyes get wide as that all rushes out of my mouth. I want to clap my hand over my mouth, but I still can't seem to move.

"Well, that just made this a whole lot easier for us." Michael says, continuously flitting his eyes over to (Y/F/N). Well, that was quick.

"What are your names?" Calum asks.

"Um... I'm (Y/N) and --"

"I'm (Y/F/N)." She says, as we both start to fer over our speechlessness. 

"Well, ladies, we were wondering if you could help us find our way around this store?" Ashton asks, with his hands behind his back, which makes him look really shy and super cute.

"Yeah. It's quite big, and we've never been to this one before." Luke adds. His voice is so freaking hot, as well as the rest of him, that I just wanna curl up and cry.

"We actually just moved here for college so we don't really know this store that well either." (Y/F/N) replies, biting her lip the way Luke bites his lipring.

"Well, that's too bad. Guess we'll just have to get lost together." Michael says, smiling and motioning for us to join them.

"I guess so." I say, a bit giddy with excitement. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm surprised I didn't shout 'OMG YES!' at the top of my lungs! "Oh, wait. We actually have ice cream to get." I add, pointing out the fact that we are in the ice cream aisle.

"Movie night." (Y/F/N) adds.

"I like movies." Calum hints. If they wanted to join us for our movie night, there is no way we're turning them down.

(Y/F/N) and I shrug, trying not to freak out with excitement and scare them off. "Sounds fun! What ice cream should we get?"

It's as if we all read each other's minds because at the exact same time we say, "Rocky road!" We all laugh at how crazy in sync that was.

I never thought I would run into 5 Seconds of Summer at Wal-Mart on a late night ice cream run. I mean, what are the odds?! It was something remarkable. About three and a half months later, we we're touring with them. I'm dating Luke while (Y/F/N) is dating Michael. It's pretty amazing how it all turned out just because of that one mistake of running out of ice cream. 

✖✖So here's my first group imagine. I really hope you guys liked it :) I want to thank my friend Cammie (aka MichaelWantsASlice) for helping me out with the idea. It was just kind of one of those things that happens in the middle of a conversation. It obviously involved meeting the boys ;) Thanks so much girl!! LOVE YA :D✖✖