|30|

Wooyoung.
My eyes opened immediately as soon as I heard the sound of a bullet. The adrenaline went through my whole body. My mind went to San. He was here, I felt it.
Finally.

I still laid on Changbin's bed but the boy wasn't there of course. The dark haired probably fled in order to escape San, the king.

"Where is he?! Tell me! Now!" I heard San's voice. He sounded dark and angry. Actually I wanted to stand up and hit the door as loud as I could but I was too weak because of the pill Changbin gave me.

My vision was still dizzy and unclear. I wouldn't make it to the door. I was too weak.

"You have three seconds or I'll shoot you!" San screamed. I smiled softly because I knew San would finally get me back home.

The male must've said something because someone ran towards Changbin's bedroom and unlocked the door by kicking it.

"Wooyoung!" I heard the lovely voice of my love. I wasn't able to talk or to move. I just waited for him to reach me and hold me tightly. "I am here baby" he said exhausted whereas he kissed my forehead.

"H-He g-gave me a pill San" I was able to say. San's eyes got wide. He sighted in anger but he kept it together because of me. I knew he wanted to kill everyone in this building now.

"I'll carry you" he commented and shoved his arm under my thighs. He lifted me up and carried me out of the room.

For the first time I was able to actually see my kidnapper's dorm. Nothing special. It looked like a regular dorm. Who would've thought that god damn kidnappers lived in there?

"You can sleep angel" San said softly while holding me. I just nodded whereupon my weak body fell into a deep sleep again.

The moment I opened my eyes again, I noticed that I was in our sanitary room in the palace. "Good morning angel" San said while holding my hand.

San looked tiredly at me. It was already dark outside. I must had slept the whole day.

"You look tired Sani" I just replied while stroking his hand. I sat up even though San didn't want me to get up this rapidly.

"I wasn't able to take a break. The only thing I was able to think about was you. You can't imagine how worried I was" the male explained to me.  After hearing this, I just hugged him tightly.

"I thought I lost you" San mumbled as we hugged each other. "Never" I replied whereupon I kissed his cheek softly. He grabbed my hand carefully.

"Now tell me, did they do anything to you? When I found you, you only wore a big button up shirt" San asked me angrily.

From soft to angry in two seconds.

"No..nothing. I woke up wearing the shirt.Apparently someone stripped me" I said while looking at San's angry facial expressions.

"I'll kill them all!" He yelled and stood up. I got up too in order to hold his hands again. I knew I was the only person that was able to calm him down.

"Stop this...you're not a murderer San. We'll take a relaxing bath now and forget about everything that just happened" I said. San nodded quietly.

I wanted to move but my legs got weak again. The drug was still in my body. It was exhausting. What the hell did Changbin give me?!

San caught me and held my waist tightly. "Don't overdo it angel. We better stay in bed today" the taller said while still holding me. I sighted loudly.

He carried me back into our bedroom and carefully placed me onto the sheets.

"Please let me take a bath San...I feel disgusting" I said while pouting. San shook his head. "What if you pass out in the bathroom? It's too dangerous" he replied.

His overprotective side showed again.

"Wait till tomorrow" the handsome male added. I sighted and pulled him onto the bed in order to cuddle with him.