Reunion of music and dance

I woke up to my usual holiday time. It was a Saturday. I glanced at the opposite side of the room. Thalia was sleeping in my extra bed. And then I looked at the end of the bed. There, sitting right in front of the door, as if guarding anyone from entering or exciting was.... Thalia?!

A girl, with her hoodie cap down, was revealing her short hair. She looked exactly like our Thalia a few months ago, until she decided to grow her hair. I sat up, slowly, on my bed. She was reading a magazine on How to kill boys....?! And was that a bow and a quaver full of arrows? When I stepped on the floor, I didn't even make a peep; she instantly looked at me and sighed. "Oh! You're awake." She said. I nodded. "Can you wake her up too? I was afraid she might kill someone for waking her."

I was confused. I mean Thalia, as I knew is not a vicious girl. I mean she has a case of Acrophobia (like my Arachnophobia). 

I wanted to say 'says the girl reading a murder magazine.' But I thought better of it. I mean arguing with a girl with a bow and arrows is not....well....wise. 

I shook her and she slowly woke up.

"Annabeth? What time is it?" She asked blinking at me.

I looked at my alarm clock sitting on my desk at the middle of the room. "10.01a.m." I said.

She rubbed her eyes, sat on the bed and looked at the other well.... Thalia.

"What in the world?!" She said.

"About time." The other Thalia said. "The others are already awake. Come with me." I didn't want to follow a stranger.

"Come on future cousin-in-law." Thalia said and put her hand around my shoulder. "Let's see what THAT me wants, shall we?" And together we followed her downstairs.

The others were in the living room. They were awkwardly staring at each other. Percy saw me and smiled. I sat next to him. Thalia sat to his right and Magnus, who was standing next to me, went and sat on the arm of the couch next to Thalia. I wish he wouldn't do that. He is embarrassing me, Thalia AND himself. 

"Anyway...." The other me said looking weirdly at them and I face-palmed myself startling everyone.

"Sorry."

"Anyway" she continued. "I'm Annabeth Chase."

"Wow! Really?" Percy said sarcastically which made me laugh.

"I'm a demigod." She continued.

"A demi-what?" Nico said.

"god" The other Nico.... Ugh this is weird.

The other me explained about how they're from a world where they're heroes and explained all they're adventures (The PJO and HoO series). The others of my world and I were shell shocked.

"Okay so" The other me continued. "Now we need to find the rest of us."
We went to teams.

I went to my room to pack up. I was going with...well...me, a girl called Reyna, and the two Percys. I got a new Whatsapp message from the group (consists of all of us.)

'Since its confusing, shall we call each other in our nick names?' Percy had sent. We all agreed.

We met the Percys at our doorstep. He was wearing his turquoise T-shirt and black jeans. I was wearing my coral-red t-shirt, lace-up-waist-black-asymmetric-skirt, black jeans and black denim Jacket (For those who haven't seen a lace-up-waist-black-asymmetric-skirt before;

 I was wearing my coral-red t-shirt, lace-up-waist-black-asymmetric-skirt, black jeans and black denim Jacket (For those who haven't seen a lace-up-waist-black-asymmetric-skirt before;

)

"All right." The other me said. "So any idea where you've seen another her." she pointed to Reyna.

Percy shook his head.

"I think I know." Everyone looked at me.

"I went to a convention once and saw her. She became my partner there at the talent competition."

We went to a building that has a huge sign in the middle that read 'Talent convención Manhattan." And went inside.

Reyna was doing her stretches after practice. She saw me, ran towards me and hugged me. "Annabeth." She said as we pulled away. "So nice you finally called after so many years."

"Hi! Reyna. I want you to meet my boyfriend Percy." Percy waved at her. "And..." She gestures to the others. Reyna's eyes widened. She seemed to calm down once we were done introducing we all made our way back to my house. 'I wonder how Thalia and the others were doing.' I kept thinking.

Hi! I'm back. Sooo sorry for the delay. For my defense I have to say that I am a student going to a school so I got bit busy. I hope you like this chapter. As I always say Comment me, vote me, correct me. Oh and I do not own most of the demigod world people. I only own the other world. I'll let you know when I add a new OC. Until next time adiós!