With Me

Three knocks was heard from Chaeyoung's door. She was about to call a food delivery, but immediately drop her phone upon hearing the knock.

"Excuse me--" Chaeyoung's eyes widen. 'Why is she here?!' panicking in her mind, she kept her calm expression.

"Let's eat" Chaeyoung blinked for several times. "E-eat? Where?"

"At the resto obviously. Are you just going to stand there? Or accompany me to eat?"

The whole movie with Sana was a chaos.

Sana kept clinging herself to Tzuyu.

The unaware latter let the older one since she thought that Sana was really scared.

"Why did you choose the horror movie? But you're scared?"

"I mean, who isn't scared of horror movie? That's the point of watching it" Tzuyu shrugged. "I guess"

"Ah. I saw you smiling while i got scared and hid behind you. Was it fun watching me being scared?" Sana acted as if she is upset.

Tzuyu shook her head.

"No. It's usual to be scared watching that kind of movie"

"But why are you smiling?" Tzuyu looked away.

"Is it not allowed? You should've told me" Sana giggled.

Seeing how Tzuyu is really shy right now made her smiled.

"You just like it when i hug you" Tzuyu eagerly shook her head. "N-no! Why would i? You're lying too much."

"You're denying too much too. Tzuyu, do you think I'm stupid? Yeah I'm dumb. But I'm not stupid to not see it"

"See what?" Sana sighed. "It's alright. I can wait" she show up a bright smile.

That bright and wide smile is enough for Tzuyu to trust Sana.

"Are you still hungry?" worried. "Oh.. No I'm okay" Mina have been observing Chaeyoung while walking.

Chaeyoung wonder her eyes around the street.

Avoiding to have an eye contact with Mina as much as possible.

"You're avoiding me." shortly after Mina stated, Chaeyoung turn her head at her side.

Wrong move.

Too close.

"Uhm.. Don't you think you're too clo.. Close..."

"You didn't knew i was this close. Because you were avoiding my gaze. What's wrong?" Chaeyoung lean her head back.

Mina was too close.

"Nothing.. I'm just thinking"

"About what?"

'About you. You're making me nervous! Oh gosh'

"Something.."

"Like?"

'Why is she insisting?!' panicking inside, Chaeyoung thought.

"Like... Nothing, hehe. I was joking"

"I'm not joking around here, Son Chaeyoung" oh...

"Sorry.. I mean.. I was just wondering my eyes around.. Right.." Mina nods.

Not believing what she said seconds ago.

"Why don't you just stare at my eyes instead of wondering around?" Chaeyoung stopped her tracks.

So as Mina, who is watching each and every move she does.

Mina is trying so hard to not smile.

Chaeyoung's blushing.

'Did she just.. Oh.. What the heck?! I'm literally going to faint in any second!'

"Son Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung snapped back to reality, realising that it has been 2 minutes since she was in her deep thoughts.

Mina sighed.

"Do you want to have fun?" Mina asked out of the blue. Chaeyoung didn't respond. "Or. Have fun with me?" and again, Chaeyoung turn her head at her side. Which apparently Mina is standing and waiting for her respond.

"H-huh?" pretending that she didn't understand. "Okay. That wasn't the respond i was hoping for. But whatever"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's get lost."

"Get lost? Why? How can we go back at the dorm?" Mina chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll do anything so we can go back"

"But.. We don't know where we will be heading to.." Chaeyoung is worried. "Well, i told you to not worry. You aren't with just anyone..

You're with me"