Pampered Me So Much

"Finally. You made your move! You grow up so fast" dramatically crying, Sana pretended and acted as if she's a proud mother to her daughter.

"Stop it Minatozaki" Mina firmly said.

"Whoa whoa whoa right there?" Mina rolled her eyes. "I'll see you squirrel, that cub is waiting for me" Sana smirk. "OMG!" she squealed. Mina just sigh in disbelief and make her way at Chaeyoung's dorm.

"Did you eat?" the first thing she ask, seeing the latter laying down the couch. "I didn't.. Yet" Mina frowned. "I told you to eat early"

"I was waiting for you" Mina pursed her lips. "No need to wait for me little cub. You need energy" Mina sat by the edge of the couch, that made the younger one to sat up.

'Little cub?! Am i that short?!'

"You don't like it to be called 'little cub'?"

It's too late to realise, that. Chaeyoung was pouting the whole time.

"That's.. Not what i mean, hehe" she cutely scratch her nape. "That's cute," Mina poke her nose.

Chaeyoung scrunch her nose.

"Eat now" Chaeyoung looked at her. "You won't eat with me?"

'I swear. I'll keep her in my pocket.' it was Mina's thoughts

"Sure thing."

'She pampers me so much...' Chaeyoung's thought.

"We should eat, Chaeyoung. Don't stare at me" Chaeyoung's eyes widen.

"Oh.. I'm sorry"

"You can stare at me later, but not now. It's distracting me"

'What the hell... Did i just blushed so hard?!'

"Son Chaeyoung, rest well, alright? Call me if you need me" Chaeyoung nod. "Okay.."

"You have my number" it wasn't a question. "Yes, i have your number" Chaeyoung smiled. "Alright, sleep well. I'll be right away"

Right after Mina left her dorm

She blushed.

"Why is she.. So kind?!" she murmured to herself.

"Oh gosh.. Why am i freaking blushing?!"

"This is crazy.." she shook her head to herself.