Fourth chapter

Taehyung was asleep really soon, peace in the room where they were.

Jungkook looked down at the boy, reaching out his hand, stroking his brown fluffy locks. He smiled slightly, running his fingers trough the hair of the sleeping boy.

Maybe Taehyung isn't that bad, as he thought, maybe he is just a cute and smart boy with a lot of struggles. He just needs someone to be by his side. Jungkook was thinking, still stroking the other's hair. Leaning agaist the wall behind his back he fell asleep.

It was almost evening when he woke up from his short nap, hearing some words from the other.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up straight.

"Go away..." Taehyung mumbled from his sleep.

"Taehyung?" He slightly shook with him.

"Stop... It hurts." Taehyung cried, still in his dreamy world.

"Please... I won't do it a-again..." He started squirming around the bed.

"Taehyung, wake up." Jungkook shook him once again.

"I promise I w-wo-n't do it." Taehyung hiccuped, tears running down his cheeks.

"Hey, Taehyung, come on, wake up." Jungkook put his hand on the others cheek, stroking it.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes full of tears. "Wh-what happened?" He whispered.

"You had another nightmare." Jungkook said back.

"Did you sleep?"

"Yeah." Jungook nodded slightly, still stroking Taehyung's cheek.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Don't worry about it." He whispered, stroking his cheeks, wiping away his tears.

"Why are you so nice to me now?"

"Becuase I want to."

"You will just use me." He said, still whispering, looking in Jungkook's eyes.

"No, I won't." He shook his head. "Do you wanna talk about the nightmare?" He asked instead.

"Maybe..." Taehyung nodded.

"Tell me, who was there?"

"M-my d-dad and mom." He stuttered.

"What they did?"

"Dad h-hit m-me." Taehyung pouted.

"And your mom?"

"She watched it, ju-just watched it." Another tear slipped out of his eye.

"Shh, don't cry. It was just a nightmare." Jungkook took him in his embrace.

"B-but i-it was-n't." He hiccuped, hiding his face in the younger's chest once again.

"What are you talking about, it was a nightmare, you were here, just with me." Jungkook stroked his back.

"It wasn't Kookie, It was a me-memor-ie."

"He hit you?" Jungkook leaned back to see the others face.

"He was abusive." Taehyung admitted.

"How?"

Taehyung didn't say anything, he was just looking in the younger's eyes.

"What did he do to you?"

"A certain things you don't want to know about." 

"Tell me, please." 

"He slapped me and punched me time to time, he really enjoyed beating me up... Once, he came to my room at night, h-he was drunk and my m-mom was on a trip with her friends... I woke up to him taking off my clothes a-and h-he-" He burst out crying.

"Oh god, Tae," Jungkook hold him tightly, hiding the small boy in his embrace.

****

The next day Taehyung was still home, Jungkook went to his home to take some of his things.

He texted the boys in their group chat about him not going to school this week, because of the punishment.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked when he got back to the other's house.

"Yes?" Taehyung answered from some room.

"Hey, where are you?" Jungkook asked, pulling down his shoes.

"In the kitchen!" Taehyung responded. Jungkook put his bag down of the floor beside the stairs and went in the kitchen where he found Taehyung trying to cook.

"Hey, I have to take care of you, why aren't you in the bed?" Jungkook spoke, taking the knife from the other's hand.

"I wanted to do lunch."

"Jeez boy, give it to me and sit down."

"Hey! I'm older than you!" Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Don't look like it."

"I'm not the one with a baby face."

"I'm the hottest guy in the whole fucking school." Jungkook said. Tae just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure." he said sarcasticaly.

"You forgot I have beaten the shit out of you, didn't you?" Jungkook teased.

"Of course I didn't, I'm in this state because of you." Taehyung sat on a stool. „And anyways, you weren't the first who did it."

"Sorry."

"Hmm, whatever."

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked him, Taehyung looked at him with the are you kidding? look.

"What?" Jungkook asked again.

"You are asking me, what's wrong, when my body hurts, my father abused me, my mother doesn't care, you've beaten me up, I have somniphobia, panic attacks and a lot of nightmares." Taehyung snapped.

"Woah, calm down, okay? I already apologized to you." Jungkook stated.

"You think one sorry will fix it?"

"Of course not. That's why I am here! I want to help you but I can't if you won't let me!" Jungkook defended himself.

"No! You are here because the principal said it! If he didn't told you to be here, you wouldn't be here! It's just for the time when I need some help because you did this to me! It's the punishment for you and me!" Taehyung was frustrated.

"That's not true!"

"It is! You see? You have no arguments, because you know it's the truth! So why don't you just go?!" Taehyung snapped again, furiously.

"Fine!" Jungkook yelled at him back.

"Fine!"

Jungkook put down the knife he was holding, passed by Taehyung, grabbed his bag and when he had his shoes on, he got out of the house.

Taehyung angerly took the knife and started agressively cutting the vegetable on the counter.

Ops, what have I done? I'm sorry, but I swear, it will be okay in the next chapter. Bye cuties!