Tenth chapter

It was december, now. Taehyung celebrated Christmas with Jungkook and his mother. 

Jungkook was with Taehyung at Taehyung's house, now, they were watching Five feet apart, cuddling on the couch.

The movie ended with Taehyung crying his eyes out. Jungkook pulled the boy closer to him.

"I-I'm glad I can touch you Kookie." 

"Yeah, if we had CF, I couldn't kiss you." Jungkook nodded.

"Or I couldn't do this," Jungkook smirked and put his hand on Taehyung's butt cheek.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Huh, what do you mean, I'm not doing anything," Jungkook said innocently, but the smirk was evident.

"You're playing this game?" Taehuyng asked.

"What game?" But Taehyung didn't answer him insted he sat up and straddled the boy.

Jungkook leaned in, kissing his boyfriend. He bit his lower lip and Taehyung gasped. Their kiss turned into a hot make out.

Their lips were moving in sync, their tongues fighting for domination. Taehyung was grinding on Jungkook's lap moaning from the friction it gave them.

Jungkook pulled away and attacked Taehyung's neck, leaving marks from the biting, licking and kissing.

"Ahh... hmm, K-kookie." Taehyung moaned.

"Yes baby?"

"I-I'm ready... I want you..." Taehyung mumbled and looked at his boyfriend.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Taehyung nodded, pecking his lips.

"Then we're taking this upstairs," Jungkook said and picked Taehyung up, holding the boy by his thighs, his hands roaming to his plump ass.

Taehuyng sucked on Jungkook's neck while Jungkook went with him upstairs. He placed the boy on his bed carefully and kneeled in between his legs.

"Are you really, and I mean really sure?" Jungkook asked, his hands roaming over the boy's body.

"I am, please, I want you," Taehyung pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. When they pulled apart, Jungkook took of his shirt, now showig his hard chest and abs.

"You're hot," Taehyung touched the boy.

"You're beautiful."

Soon, all of their clothes was on the floor, the boys naked. Taehyung blushed slightly, watching every Jungkook's move. Jungkook lubed his fingers, teasing Taehyung's rim with one of his fingers. "I'm gonna stretch you out, okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Just relax, it will get better," Jungkook said, kissing the boy's thighs lightly.

When Jungkook put in the second finger, Taehyung started moaning. When Taehuyng was stretched out, Jungkook pulled his fingers out, the other boy whined from the loss of contact.

"Wait a minute, baby," Jungkook smiled and pecked his lips, reaching out for a condom.

"Tae, you have to be relaxed now," Jungkook said.

"I trust you, Jungkookie," Taehuyng nodded, trying to relax as much as he could.

Jungkook pushed carefully in, his cock disappearing in Taehung's ass. Taehuyng was holding onto Jungkook, breathing heavely. "Shh, I've got you," Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead, waiting for the boy.

"It hurts," Taehyung whimpered, opening his brown orbs.

"I know, baby, it will get better, I won't hurt you," Jungkook was stroking his fluffy locks.

"You- umh, you can move now," he breathed out, allowing him to move. Jungkook kissed him and started moving, thrusting in and out.

After a few minutes, the pain turned into pleasure. Their bodies sweaty, connected to each other. Both making a moaning mess out of themselves.

Jungkook took his hands and intertwined their fingers. "I love you," Jungkook kissed his earlobe, leaving loving kisses on Taehyung's neck.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"I love you," Jungkook repeated, Taehyung looked him in his eyes, searching for something that would tell him if it's true, and really, all he found was love and adoration.

"I love you too," he smiled happily. Jungkook smiled, showing his teeth, his bunny smile caused Taehyung to smile with his boxy one.

"Be mine, forever," Taehuyng said.

"I'm yours, forever," Jungkook nodded, kissing his boyfriend.

"Ahh, J-Jungkoo-kie, I-I'm close." Taehyung breathed out, moaning his name.

"Come, baby, for me," Taehyung moaned again, his back arching, white liquid painting his and Jungkook's stomaches. His legs shaking and clinging to Jungkook.

"I got you." Jungkook wrapped his arms around the shaking boy, Taehyung was moaning from the overwhelming feeling.

Jungkook reached his climax, putting his weight on the boy, laying with him in the bed.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend.

"Yes, it was amazing," Taehuyng was catching his breath.

"And I took your v-card." Jungkook grinned at the boy.

"But you didn't-"

"No, baby, shh, I know. Your first time is supposed to be amazing, not against your will. This was your first time, yeah?" Jungkook cut him off.

"Okay," Taehyung smiled, falling for his boyfriedn even more.

"Don't cry, I'm here with you and I won't leave you," Jungkook hugged him.

Then they pulled apart, Jungkook wanting to pull out but Taehyung stopped him. "Stay, for awhile," Taehyung asked.

"Sure," Jungkook smiled and stayed with him, pulling him on his lap. They were staring at each other, enjoying their moment with each other.

"I know it's still soon and I understand if you don't want to, but move in, with me, here," Taehyung said, surprising Jungkook with it.

"You want me to move in with you?" Jungkook asked him, not sure if he heard him correctly.

"Well yeah. We can have separate rooms or we can be in one." 

"Yes, of course Tae, I'll move in." Jungkook noded.

"Really?!" Taehyung was excited, his eyes sparkling with little stars.

"Yes, cutie. But you won't ever be alone, you will have me around always," Jungkook grinned.

"That's good," Taehyung smiled, capturing his lips with his.

"Happy birthday, baby boy." 

"Huh?" Taehyung was confused looking, tilting his head on the side.

"It's your birthday," Jungkook caressed his cheek.

Taehyung looked at the alarm on his bedside table. The alarm showing that it was a few minutes after midnight, meaning it was december 30th.

"It's my birthday," he gasped.

"Indeed, it is," Jungkook was holding him by his petite waist, smiling up at the cute boy.

"I'm eighteen now." 

"You are, my big baby boy." 

"I'm not baby boy if I'm big," Taehyung pouted.

"You are my baby boy," Jungkook nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck, kissing the marks he left there.

Did you like it? It was my first time writing smut. And of course, here comes the end. <3