Sixth chapter

"Are you here?" Jungkook's mother asked when she entered Taehyung's house.

She put the bag in her hands on the counter in the kitchen and went to find her son and the other boy. She opened a door in the second floor and found the bathroom.

When she opened the door on the end of the hallway, she found Taehyung's room. She quietly enetered and saw her son with Taehyung in each other's arms, cuddling in their sleep.

"Cuties." She whispered and pulled out her phone for a photo.

She clicked some photos and closed the door of the room, she went downstairs and started doing breakfast for them.

When she was done, she entered again Taehyung's room to wake them up.

"Kookie, wake up." She shook her son.

"Five more minutes." He murmured and cuddled more to Taehyung.

"Food is on the table." She tried again.

"Food?" He quickly opened his eyes.

"Yeah, food is on the table, so wake up your cuddly bear and go downstairs." She smirked and left the room.

"My cuddly bear?" He asked himself quietly, not getting what his mother meant by it. He felt Taehyung's arms around him, head in the crook on his neck.

"Tae, wake up." He whispered in the other's ear. Tae just sighed in his sleep and stayed in the same position he was.

"Tae, food is on the table, my mom is here." He said, ruffling the other's hair.

"It can wait."

"It will be cold."

"I have a microwave."

"Come on, wake up." Jungkook smiled.

"Why? I don't want to."

"My mom is here." He repeated.

"So what?" He muttured in Jungkook's neck.

"She wants to meet you probably."

"What?!" Taehyung sat up.

"And you are telling me this just now?!"

"Yeah. So what about it?"

"It's your mom, what if she won't like me?"

"Jeez, why would she?"

"I don't know, it's your mom!" He spread his arms in the air.

"Yeah, it's my mom, so calm down."

****

Jungkook and Taehyung got downstairs after a few minutes of Tae's rumbling about the situation.

"Good morning boys." Mrs. Jeon smiled at the boys with smile.

"Morning."

"Hello..." Taehyung whispered behind Jungkook's back.

"Aw, look at him, so cute and pretty." She walked to him and hugged him, Taehyung was shocked at first, but then relaxed in the woman's embrace.

"Thank you." His voice still quiet.

"You're welcome," she smiled at him again and turned to her son. "You see him for the first time or what? He's so precious, why would you hurt him, I didn't raise you like this." She scolded her son and went to the table in the kitchen where breakfast was on the table. They sat on the chairs and started eating.

"How did you get here?" Jungkook asked his mother.

"I found Taehyung's address on a note that was on your table." She shrugged and drank her glass of water.

"Thank you mrs. Jeon." Tae smiled slightly at her.

"It's nothing." She waved it off. 

After their breakfast, mrs. Jeon cleaned everything when she told the boys to sit down. She said her good bye, hugged them and left Taehyung's house.

"She's kind." Tae said.

"Yeah, she is very nice." Jungkook hummed.

"So, what do you want to do now?" The younger asked and looked at him.

"Sing to me." Taehyung excitedly said.

"Please." He added.

"No way." 

"But you sang to me yesterday." 

"Because you wouldn't sleep if I didn't." 

"Please." Taehuyng begged with puppy eyes.

"Ugh..." Jungkook just averted his eyes to the other side of the room, preventing himself from melting in awe.

"Please, please, please!" Tae repeated, closer to him, almost hugging the other.

"Stop it." Jungkook cut him off.

Taeyung looked at him, head on the side, really looking like a puppy.

"Will you sing to me?" Taehyung asked.

"No, you will sing." 

"But-"

"No buts, I sang tomorrow, I wanna hear you now." Jungkook said strictly.

"But I can't sing." Taheyung defended himself.

"Still, I wanna hear it." 

"No." Taehyung frowned.

"No compleining." 

"Bu-" 

"Which song?" Jungkook asked.

"What?"

"Which song will you sing?"

"Eh... Fire on fire...?" 

"Good, start." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung squirmed on his bed, fiddling with his fingers in his lap.

"My mother said I'm too romantic
she said, "you're dancing in the movies"
I almost started to believe her
then I saw you and I knew." Taehyung's voice was shaky a little at the start.

Jungkook was amazed by the other's voice, it sounded to him like an angelic chorus and he wanted to hear more.

"Maybe it's 'cause I got a little bit older
myabe it's all that I've been through
I'd like to think it's how you lean on my shoulder
and how I see myself with you." 

Tae stopped for a moment and looked at Jungkook. Then he was surprised by the younger when he started singing the next part of the song.

"I don't say a word
but still, you take my breath and steal the things I know
there you go, saving me from out of the crowd."

Then they sang together the next part, looking at each other like they could see the other's soul.

"Fire on fire, we're normally killers
with this much desire, together, we're wnners
they say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners
but don't let them ruin our beautiful rhytms."

They sang the part, finishing it with a soft breaths. They were sitting in silence, Taehyung wasn't even fidgeting as he always was.

"You can sing..." Jungkook breathed out.

"You can too." 

"No, no, I mean, you're voice is totally amazing." 

"Thank you..." 

I would like to hear them together singing this song! I would be totally dead.