Chapter 3 : Bit more

'Just a bit more,
And I'll be free'

Author's pov

It's been almost 10 months of there marriage. When you see them both in and function or public places, you would probably see them as happy and cheerful couple. Truth? No one know. She suffers torture every night and he loves to se her like that. Beneath him, scared, asking for mercy, begging him for not hitting too hard but does that stops him from what he wants to do? No. He is blinded by the only word REVENGE' . He never saw her love towards him.

She made sure he eats properly, stays healthy. She cares for him too much. After all he is her first love, Husband, her first everything. But there was one thing he was never first at and no one has. Her first kiss. Even if they had intimate moments he would never kiss her. He felf disgusted by the thought of him kissing her. But she wanted him as be first kiss too. Even though he took her virginity forcefully, she was glad that he was the one. He has done awful thing to her but she still loves him.

But day by day she is feeling like the emptiness is consuming her. Nowadays she doesn't reacts much to his torture. As if she getting immune to all of this. Her brusises and wounds does hurt her physically. Mentally? No. It's like she started to loose some emotions. The question is 'is it making her weak?' or 'is it making her strong?'.

She is not the bubbly and cheerful girl anymore. Her bestfriends noticed it a lot and asked her about it but she always ignores the question or she would just say that she is stressed because of married life and studies. She lies because she never want them to worry about her. Her bruises were also noticed by them but she always has an excuse for them. They know she is lying but what can they do, they think she doesn't share it for personal reasons. And they all respect her privacy. But soon it all will be revealed to them.

This marriage was a contract marriage for 1 year. Only seokjin and y/n knows about it. He made it clear for her at the day of there marriage that he has no feelings for her and she can't tell anyone about the contract. She was already broke by his confession and to shatter it more he blamed her that she killed his sister. She agreed and took all the blame. She was blaming herself from the first and by his blaming he totally broke her. She agreed to be suffered , abused, tortured. She never told anyone about the contract nor the pain she is going through.

Author's pov ends.

Y/n's pov
2:32 pm

I was in the library reading book, but was I actually reading it? No.
My mind wasn't letting me. I was thinking. I don't feel much when he beats me, why is that? Does he not hit me hard enough? Or does he care about the bruises on my body? Or maybe he is regretting? I don't know.
These are the thoughts I was getting. But I was also happy about the fact that the contract will soon be over. And he will be happly married to his girlfriend Irene. His happiness is all I cared about even if he hates me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when cold hands covered my eyes.

??: Little snail, Guess my name?!

He said excitedly. Oh you idiot you do it everyday and ask me the same question. Like seriously, are you really dumb? Or just act like one? I thought and replied.

Y/n: Seriously taetae! You literally do this every single day you alien!

He scoffed.