Chapter 16 : Secret Admirer

'Confessing to whom you love is more difficult than you think'

A/n pov.
(15 days after)

Everything is fine. Kinda. Well Not everything remains as it is, Right? Fate has to play it's game everytime something good happens.

Morning coffee served by her to her now sweet husband. It's almost like a dream to her how everything is changing and how lovable her husband has become towards her.

Placing the last toasted bread in the plate she smiled to herself. Two strong arms wrapped around her like always.

Jin: Good morning baby...

He said in a husky deep voice and snuggled in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet sent. She was now getting comfortable with his soft behaviour.

Y/n: Good morning jinnie.... I'm getting late and you too. Come on lets have a breakfast and get ready.

Groaning he pecked her cheeks and made his way to the dinning table.

(After some time)

Y/n: You know you can let me go now. I need to get ready.

Jin: Well that's your punishment for making the breakfast.

She whined like a child , sitting on her hunband's lap.

Y/n: But it's just one time I'll never do that again. Please forgive me.

Jin: You should not do much work. The bruises are still not recovered. And the burnt mark too. I know I have caused them but I'm regreting it baby. I'm really sorry for my behaviour.

He said and looked down in guilt. A pout fromed his lips and she melted looking at her husband being cute and skully.

She cupped his  both cheeks and made him look at her.

Y/n: Listen.....What you did was indeed a horrific act and  seeing you realising it made me want to give you another chance. Maybe we started off in bad terms but I'd love to give us a chance. I already forgave you and you don't have to apologise to me all the time. You are regreting it and that's enough for me. Now smile.

She pecked him completing her words.

His eyes sparkled and immediately captured her lips and sucking on her lower lips. She gave in.

Well, that's what we all want. Her forgiving him and have better life. Sorry to break your bubble but No.
Karma gets to everyone, even if you are forgiven. And to tell you, Sin's are always paid with punishments doesn't matter if it's on earth or hell.

A/n's pov ends.

Y/n's pov.
At university

??: Guess who?

I'm feed up of this game of them.

Y/n: Take your hands off my eyes before I kick you in the balls tae.

Tae: Oh on my babies...

He immediately took off his hands from my eyes and everyone laughed.