Chapter 3: Kyle

*Ali's POV*

"Sup?" His voice was calm as if he wasn't in my bathroom while I only had shower curtains wrapped around my body.

"What the hell Kyle?!" Kyle is my neighbor, he is home schooled and one of my best friends. I have no clue why he was in my bathroom.

"Ali? Hello??" He clapped right in front of my face and I turned to look at him. "As I was saying, I saw your car pull up early so when I knocked you didn't answer so I let myself in..."

"Kyle! You shouldn't just let yourself into peoples houses..."

"Your mom gave me a key and called me her son, so therefore I can."

I groaned loudly "She has enough of those!" I looked at him "Could you... like... um. You know? "

"Get out?? Of the bathroom yes, the house no.."

"Ok, get out" He briefly nodded before walking out of the bathroom, probably to go through my stuff.. That prick.

After my shower, I let my red
hair down to dry naturally and got dressed in a blue Doctor Who shirt that had all of the Doctors on it with dark skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom to see Kyle going through my bra and underwear drawers.. Again.

"Kyle!" He instantly turned around pushing the drawer back in and gave me an innocent smile.

"Sorry," He said innocently then looked at my shirt with a smirk. "By the way, the 4th doctors scarf wraps around your boob."

"Perv." I crossed my arms, mainly to hide the scarf thing. "So what did you need?" Annoyance slipping into my tone.

"Do I always have to want something?"

"Yes.."

"Okay normally I do, but this time I was just checking on you. Are you okay?"

"Yea but it happened again." I sat down on my bed with a small frown. "I don't even know why Alexis hates me so much, I never did anything to her." Kyle stayed quiet as he walked to sit by me. He smiles sympathetically and grabbed my hand in a loving brotherly manner.

"Do I need to get involved?" He said seriously, which is rare for him.

My eyes widened in shock. "Dude you could crush her! No, do NOT get involved." I stared at him like he was some alien. "You know that you can't."

Kyle sighed, running a hand through his hair. "But Ali," he looked at me with a sad expression. "I don't want her to hurt you anymore."

I rolled my eyes, "shut up and bring me my Kyle back." With a frown, I continued to stare at him. Talking about me getting bullied was not what I wanted to talk about it. I've gotten use to it, but he can't seem to be ok with it. Guess that's what friends do..

"Ok fine, we won't talk about you... Can we go to the café while you pretend to work??" Kyle says with a bright and hopeful smile.

"If we go to the café, I have to work. We don't have the most money in the world Kyle." I crossed my arms while rolling my eyes.

"But I will tip good." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. With a long sigh, I nodded.

"Ok let's make a compromise. I will work at the café and I'll be your waitress. Does that work for you??"

Kyle nodded eagerly while beaming at me.

"There is something wrong with you, Kyle.." I shook my head at him with a small smile. Kyle chuckled lightly while picking me up bridal style. Most people would think we were dating but Kyle is more like the big brother I've always wanted. He is better than my real big brother.

"Ali, I will drive you there so we save gas." Kyle said while looking down at me.

"Ok that works for me." I smiled at him brightly. Kyle set me down on the sidewalk beside his blue and black flamed motorcycle. Handing me his helmet, Kyle got on his motorcycle and looked at me expectantly.

"You need to wear the helmet." I crossed my arms at him after throwing it back at him.

"Ali, I am tough. I can ride without a helmet." Kyle said throwing the helmet back. "Now stop being difficult, we both know you will end up wearing the helmet. He crossed his arms looking bored with the conversation.

"Kyle please wear the stupid helmet. The driver is more likely to get severely hurt." I caught the helmet with a frown. "Probably" I mumbled the last part so he couldn't hear.

Kyle crossed his arms, giving me a hard glare. "You know you're gonna lose this, so you might as well give up."

Grumbling some incoherent words, I slid the helmet on. "Next time, you're wearing it!" I quickly got on the motorcycle, wrapping my arms tightly around Kyle.

"Sure I am," Kyle smirks looking back at me before turning the key. The engine roared to life causing me to smile brightly and tighten my grip on Kyle.

"Off we go!!" Kyle's voice called over the loud engine. We jerked forward as Kyle quickly sped down the road.

This makes my life worth living.

**Authors Note**
I'm not giving up this book. Updates may be slower because of school and work, but if I get encouraging comments to update they will come quicker. So far, I'm ok with how this book is going. OOooOO if you haven't checked out my other book please do!! I'm super excited about that one. It's completely different from this one. Also if you have any covers you want to submit for either book just message me on here. I'd really appreciate it!!
P.s. Sorry the update was short.

See you next update!!
-Alex❤️