PAGE 2

(Meio's pov)

I was siting by the office. I guess screaming in class was really bad that you had to go home here. I was holding my bag tightly. My dad picked me up. We got in the car and he yelled a little i guess he was busy with his kids and not me. 

It was 12:00. i laid down on my bed and put my hand on my messy hair. i didn't feel like changing into pj's or anything. I feel asleep. 

I was in a room with yellow walls and there was a door to go out. It looked like a mall there were hallways but i couldn't move. "Meio wake up!" a black figure said in front of me. I got a chill it wasen't there before. "Wake Up!" it shouted. It reapted it. 

I jumped in my bed. My alarm clock just went off. Thanks god it was a dream. 

i was walking down the staries and ria ran down and was now in front of me. "Good morin." dad said smilling at her and not looking at me. "Morning." she said walking over to the table. "Morning daddy!!!" tristan yelled runing down the staries.

"morning." i said. i had my report card in my hand. "Whats? that?" dad asked. "My report- i was caught off by ria. "OH dad hes my report card!" she yelled. "oh the lucky one." dad said. she smirked at me and looked back at dad.

always the favrotie first i wispeard. "What?" she asked. "nothing." i said.

i opened the door and walked to school. The other kids dont get to go today cause there "sick". i sighed and put my hands in my pocket. My bestfriend wasen't here so i was all alone.