Story Time ~

Seoul University, is a school for people who are rich and genius. If you are poor and genius, you can join the elite university— if you are rich— not a problem.

Taehyung and Jungkook share the same class on their english subject. Back then Taehyung just see Jungkook a younger student— but everything change whenever Jungkook started talking and smiling at him all the time. He had a crush with him but kept it a secret, since he can see that Jungkook enjoy his company as an older brother.

"How come you are just taking your English subject? This year? I heard you are a graduating student." Jungkook asked while he was writing an essay.

"I guess I was waiting for someone." Taehyung answered shortly, Jungkook looked at him. Now I caught his attention.

"Been trying to get your attention but you were so busy explaining these things to me." Taehyung said. Jungkook tilted his head doe eyes were staring Taehyung's.

"Who is that someone?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Taehyung lowered his head then asked Jungkook to come closer as if he was about to whisper something. "Who is he hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Secret." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook made a hmf sound and puffed his cheeks meaning he was annoyed with Taehyung.

"Hey— where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going to eat. You give me some stress." Jungkook said. Taehyung chuckled and started picking their books then walk next to Jungkook.

"Don't talk to me. You are so mean." Jungkook said still annoyed and walking quickly. He stopped when he noticed that the older wasn't following him anymore.

"Are you really curious who is that someone?" Taehyung asked.

"Hi Kim!" A girl handed a letter to Taehyung.

"oh— hmm... thank you." Taehyung answered smiling. "But I'm liking someone already. Sorry." Taehyung answered and looked at Jungkook's direction whose eyebrows are furrowed.

"I— I'm sorry!" The girl said then left Taehyung.

Jungkook rolled his eyes still pouting, like how could Taehyung like someone when all this time he was with him? Like why it can't be that someone?

Later that day ~

Jungkook was still not talking to Taehyung when their English class ended. Jungkook went to his next class so as Taehyung did.

"Oh— Kim Taehyung wasn't with you?" One of his classmate asked.

"I think he went to his crush." Jungkook answered annoyed.

"Oh so Jeon is jealous?" He asked.

"Hello? I told you that I like him right? But well I guess he don't see me in that way—" Jungkook muttered sadly.

"How could he give me many endearments, treat me out for a movie, arcade, amusement park date if he doesn't like me he could have not give me so much hope." Jungkook said.

"Don't you think those aren't normal at all? I mean I think he likes you." His friend commented.

"No, I don't wanna give myself some false hope" Jungkook said.

And with that their class started—

Dismissal ~

He was waiting for his driver to get him, he haven't seen Taehyung after what happened this morning. But for him that was fine so he can start moving on.

A car stopped right in front where he was standing he raised an eyebrow.

The car window opens—

"Taehyung hyung—" Jungkook said.

"Do you wanna know who is that someone?" Taehyung asked smirking.

"No— I don't have to know—" he was surprised when Taehyung kissed him on his lips. Jungkook was so surprised that he was too slow to process everything.

"You." Taehyung said.

"So that how are story started. Taehyung hyung was the one who make the first move— while me I'm just a lowkey crushing on him." Jungkook said to his tiktok story time.

Taehyung exposing Jungkook— while using the younger's phone

💕✨💗

I'm sorryyy for the late updateee huhuhuhu T^T I'll try to update another chappy todayyy