Minjae or Me?

Jungkook was annoyed right now totally annoyed! He was literally packing his clothes on his way back to their house.

"Baby bun? What happened?" His mom asked as soon as he went inside.

"I am totally annoyed at Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook answered and crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. Mrs. Jeon chuckled at how cute Jungkook is when he is jealous.

"Baby... tell mama what happened?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"I got 97/100 to my math exam today! He promised me that if I got the highest score we will be out to have some han river date! But he literally went out with Minjae hyung!" He muttered annoyingly—

"Okay— it was a pre shooting— it was a work. But still he broke his promise—"

"Kookie hun— you know that mom won't tolerate such childish action of yours. So I have to send you back at your home." His mother said— Jungkook pouts.

"You can't runaway whenever you feel jealous... and act like a child there as if someone stole your lollipop to you." His mother explains and asked the driver to take the younger back at their shared house.

MinMinJae with mah onleh best friend! Something new is coming!

Annon aww this bff I wonder whut was mr. Kim's huswifeu feelin right now?
Annon why do I feel like huswifeu Kim is jealous right now? But — minjae and Taehyung's visual are no joke!
Annon bffs taking a break!

"Are you alright Tae?" Minjae asked they were on standby right now.

"Hmm... yeah. It is just Jungkook was not answering me." Taehyung answered.

"You and him are so clingy to each other— like you can't end the day without updating each other whereabouts?" Minjae asked.

"Hmm we can— but I love it when he calls me, ask if I eat already? Ask me if am I going home late? I love ho sweet he is and I won't get over with it. Never no." Taehyung said and tried to call Jungkook again.

Jungkook didn't answer the older because he was busily cleaning their room, then cleaned the library room, then he went to the kitchen to cook something but he end up frying an egg and he made a bibimbap for himself. To make things short he made his self busy so he wouldn't think about Taehyung and Minjae out in the han river park having a bromance date.

He checked his wall clock— "oh look it's already 10:30 in the evening and he was not yet home!" He muttered annoyed so he long pressed 1 so he can call his husband.

Taehyung was at the middle of filming when Jungkook called he quickly answer it without caring even if he was at the middle of the shoot

"Baby?" He answered softly.

The staff signed language that he put it on loudspeaker— so Taehyung followed them.

He smiled. "Don't call me baby." Jungkook answered at his whiny voice.

"Oohh okay Misister Kim—" Taehyung correct himself.

"What time is it?" He asked, and Taehyung knows Jungkook's lips are pouting right now.

"Ahh— 10:35 PM." Taehyung answered.

"Do you miss me?" He added.

"No I don't." Jungkook answered with a hmf at the end and the staffs were all combusting their uwus with Taehyung's husband's.

"What time are you going home?" Jungkook asked still the hmf sound is there. Taehyung looked at the staffs and they sign their hands 3

"3 am." Taehyung answered.

"I am hungry— I want corndog, banana milk, tteokbeoki, kimbap with cheese, I also want carbonara samyang." The staffs blinked they were all like— cravings?

"Are you having some cravings baby?" Taehyung asked.

"You told me that we will have a date at han river today—" Jungkook muttered lowly or should we say shyly— shit I fucked up. "Ohh I am sorry baby—" Taehyung apologized— he heard a sniff shit he was crying— the staff were all like let's go bye what he wants now!!!

"Who do you like?" Jungkook started.

"Minjae hyung or me?" He added.

"Of course you my baby—" they all heard Jungkook giggles.

"By the way baby they were filming me right now and heard what you said!" And Jungkook gasped —

"Silly hyung! Why you didn't tell me?! This is so embarrassing!!!" He rants.

"Say hi—" Taehyung said. "Hell my name is Kim Jungkook, Taehyung's husband— Minjae hyung! Taetae choose mehh blleeep!" He said and ended the call.

When Taehyung went home at 3 am— he saw his husband sleeping at the sofa. He carried him in their shared room, he went to the bathroom to clean his self then went to their shared bed and cuddle Jungkook.

"I love love love you so much!" And kissed Jungkook's forehead.

🌸🌸🌸

I thought I updated it last week but looks like wattpad didn't publish it! I am sorry for not updating for so long— and not active ~ But I assure you that every now and then I will try to update my books! Thank you please do comment and vote ~ i love you all!