Sick

Jungkook was not feeling well since yesterday, he thought it was just an allergy after cleaning their house... but it looks like he catch some cough and colds (a/n: so as me lols, but basically mine was tiredness 🙃) so he was just laying on their shared bed while tissue was stuck on his nose.

He received a call from Taehyung who was in LA right now because of some business matters.

"Baby?" Taehyung cold him softly. The usual Taehyung that you'll be heard when he was talking to Jungkook. It was so soothing that Jungkook felt eased.

"How did my baby catch some cough and colds should I sue them?" Taehyung asked.

"Silly hyung." Jungkook answered chuckling with Taehyung's words.

"You ain't feeling better?"

"Hmm... I feel so tired and my head feels so heavy." Jungkook answered eyes are shut close.

"I miss you Taetae wish you are here to cuddle me." Jungkook said, and now Taehyung wants to go home because his bunny is extra clingy. Jungkook coughed— And that made Taehyung to go back in Korea! He can't let his baby alone in the house while he was sick!

"Okay take some rest for now, Imma go to my meeting." Taehyung said. "Also I miss you more and I love you." Taehyung said, but he only heard a soft snore from Jungkook so the older end up smiling.

Jungkook wake up at the middle of the night head feeling heavy because of his cough and colds. He looked around the kitchen to eat something but there's no food—

"What should I eat?" He asked his self,

"Kookie! Baby! What are you doing here?! You should go back to rest." Taehyung said, well he was back from LA, yes as soon as he heard his huswife dying with cough and colds he immediately called a private jet so he can go back to Korea.

"When did you came back?" Jungkook asked, as he fell from his husband's arms, Taehyung of course catches him. He carried the younger back to their shared room.

"I'm hungry." Jungkook said between his coughs.

"Aigoo... my baby. Okay imma make some food for you, wait me here." Taehyung said. "You not leaving me right?" Jungkook asked. "Of course not baby!" Taehyung was about to kiss Jungkook but the younger was quick to cover his lips using his hand.

"Wait— you don't want kisses from me?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung you can catch me but not my cough and colds." Jungkook answered still covering his lips, Taehyung then smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Okay, wait me here." Taehyung said then went downstairs to cook some porridge for his huswife.

When Taehyung went back, Jungkook was trying to assemble their humidifier, so Taehyung helped him and made him go back to bed and so the younger can eat.

After eating he handed his medicine then tucked him back in bed. Taehyung spooned him in his arms so the younger can fall asleep easily, Jungkook can't sleep properly when Taehyung was not around and the older can guess that he catch his cough and colds because he lacked of sleep.

The next day

Taehyung was inside his office when Jungkook showed up, his eyes were squinting trying his hard to adjust with light. The younger was wearing a red hoodie and and red shorts too. "You left me there." He said sniffing, he then went straight to sir on Taehyung's lap.

"How come you become extra clingy when you were sick?" Taehyung asked chuckling while looking at his ipad reading some files.

"It is because I miss you." Jungkook answered sleepily and snuggles to get some of Taehyung's smell.

"I know something so your cough and cold will leave you." Taehyung said smiling, "how?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung then quickly kissed him.

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook whines.

"Issokay baby, I don't want you to suffer. If I could sue your cough and colds I'll do it! Death penalty would be in their head!" Taehyung said.

"Hyung. You—" Taehyung then kissed him again. "Hyung—" Jungkook said and he suddenly saw his self giving in with his husband. Well the kiss wasn't really about Taehyung catching cough and colds but because he missed his huswife... like it's been 3 days since they've seen each other... now when he was back to spent some long weekend with him the younger was sick.

And the two end up making love inside Taehyung's office (yass smut happened xD brought to you by PH care ahek *wink*) (yass no details cuz Im sleepy well even if I was not sleepy still a cliffhanger HAHAHAHAH)

Later that night, Jungkook feel good but Taehyung, he end up getting sick. And that was because he literally catch Jungkook's cough and colds. (A/N: disclaimer: think that rona bitcch never exist okay bye)

🐯💗🐰

Hi! EvErYoNe ~
Im bacc!!! Did you miss meeehh
oh well the chapter was infires because I have cough and colds xD lols
Anygayyys xD this book is like a never ending saga xD like it is literally a freewill? no boundaries? Book content xD updates is depending on my mood or if I saw something that triggers the UwU taekookerist in meeehhhh HAHAHAHA

Anygays pt. 2 why dunt you tell me whatchu think with the chapter? (Me: sana all, may bwe)