Tie

Taehyung was drying Jungkook's wer hair, the younger just finished taking a bath.

"You'll be late hyungie." Jungkook muttered but hugged Taehyung's waist.

"No, I'm the CEO. There's no such thing called late when having some baby time right?" Taehyung said chuckling, Jungkook just hummed and snuggle more to Taehyung.

"Bun. Your hair is so long. I love your coconut short hair but your hair being long like this look so kyut to you. Should I pigtail—" Jungkook break the hug and walk away to Taehyung.

"No no no. My forehead look so wide so no." Jungkook muttered as he started messing his hair.

Taehyung just stared at the younger. "Okay. Hmm... so what are you going to do today?" Taehyung asked.

As he wear he started fixing his necktie, Jungkook then walk to Taehyung and started fixing the the older's necktie. "Hm— Jimin hyung asked me to do some game streaming today." Jungkook muttered as his eyes are concentrated to Taehyung's necktie.

"He is not coming here right." Taehyung asked sounding so jealous already.

"Hyung. Jimin hyung will not take me away from you. You see this—" Jungkook showed their wedding ring, Taehyung then hold Jungkook's hand and kissed it. "Aye— I'm already married to none other than Kim Taehyung. You were best friends but you end up treating him as your love rivalry to me." Jungkook muttered.

"How come you can get jealous over Minjae and I can't?" Taehyung asked and kissed Jungkook's cheeks. "Because, Minjae hyung always block your kookoo time." Jungkook answered pouting.

"Hyung. Jimin hyung was your best friend we became close because of you." Jungkook answered hugging Taehyung. "Because, you are my Kim Jungkook." Taehyung answered and smiling fondly to Jungkook.

Taehyung was busily reading some reports. He was checking some emails well the secretary already did this but he is rechecking them. Not when he get a notification at Jimin's channel for the streaming. He didn't check it anymore because when Jungkook is playing no one can talk to him. He talk lesser when his attention is fixed on something.

He finished checking all the emails. It was 6pm already, he didn't notice that time flies so fast whenever he is busy. Jungkook and Jimin's live was done too.

So he decided to go home and have some Netflix date or maybe—

When Taehyung went home Jungkook was inside their walk-in closet fixing the newly folded clothes that he washed yesterday. When Jungkook walk out— he jumped in surprise when he saw Taehyung fixing the ring light and his phone.

"Let's go LIVE on IG today. I bet my followers misses us answering their questions." Taehyung said.

"Ah— okay." Jungkook answered shortly.

"I will take a bath first! Be ready kookie— fix the light for me too." Taehyung said then run excitedly inside the restroom. Their followers will make Jungkook tie his hair.

After taking a bath Taehyung went down to the kitchen to get his take-out orders and went to their shared room again, he fixed everything then sits next to Jungkook.

He kissed Jungkook's forehead first before starting the live, then Jungkook of course blushed with the sudden affection.

So they started answering some random questions from their IG followers.

Jungkook! Can you please tie your hair! We wanna see it!

"Oh my— no no— I can't my husbando is here— my forehead look so wide! I cannot—" Jungkook explains, Taehyung was just smiling.

"Tie it. It was a dare." Taehyung added smiling.

Jungkook sighed he tied his hair for a second then quickly untied it again. He pouts—

 He covered his face

He covered his face. "I told you my forehead look so wide—

"Have you ever asked why I want your hair to be tied?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook peeks using his hand. Taehyung grabbed the hair tie and started tying Jungkook's soft fluffy hair.

"For me to kiss your forehead easily." Taehyung answered and kissed Jungkook's forehead and everyone in the comment box on their live were all keyboard smashing because of TaeKook.

"Hyung— million hoomans are watching this—" Jungkook said stuttering and lowered his head.

"Hm. It's okay." Taehyung answered smiling and kissed Jungkook's lips.

After giving the younger a quick kiss. "Love you kookoo." Taehyung said smiling widely. But Jungkook end up burying his face at the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"My bun is shy shy now! Will end this live! Goodnight everyone!"

🐰🐯

Helloo guys ~ how are you?
It's been awhile since I updated.
Actually I only update chapters here whenever I saw some cute taekook moments kkkk like for this one I got inspired to a fanart from twittah

Here is the reference 101! Also follow the artist on twitter im not sure if she/he is a toptae enthusiast but my heart feels like she/he is a toptae enthusiast kkkkk skskksksks