Unexpected

I was finally here. In NYC. Away from my friends, parents and everyone who does not support my love for One Direction and everyone who makes fun of me because of them. I don't care about what do they say tho, but I finally decided to make my dream come true and see them live. The concert will be held on 17th of September and I'm deadly excited about it. I mean I'll finally be meeting my boys. These boys are not just the boys for me, they are my saviors, my reasons to live and the most important thing is that they have been here for me when nobody else was. I know it sounds crazy, cause I'm obsessed with them and they don't even know I exist, but if you're not directioner, you aren't going to understand. I didn't even introduce myself haha I'm Mia. So let's back in reality. I'm in New York and I just came out from the airport. I was waiting for my cousin to pick me up, because he lives there, but he was late, as usual, so I decided to take a taxi. A yellow taxi came just in front of me and a man opened the doors for me. Well, it was really unexpected, because those taxi guys were usually indecent. I wasn't the only one in this taxi. There was a guy sitting next to me with a hat on his head. He looked familiar to me, but I was too shy to look at him. The driver asked me how come I came to America, so I said it's because of One Direction. He listened to me carefully and I just started to talk about them and how they have helped me through tough times, while the guy next to me was smiling. I don't have idea why he was smiling, but I continued to talk. We finally reached a destination. It was a hotel named Plaza and I couldn't wait to get out of the car, because the atmosphere in taxi has been really strange with a guy next to me. He hasn't talked at all and he stared all time long. The driver gave me my bags and I headed to the reception of the hotel. I reached for my wallet, but it wasn't there and then I started to panic. Without it I can't do anything. I actually only have my passport, but it can't help me with reserving a room. A guy from taxi was coming towards me, but I couldn't see his face clearly. He was still wearing his hat and sunglasses on. He was really tall and fit and his curls omg. He reminded me for a second on Harry Styles but nah. It's impossible. So he was checking in and suddenly he said "hi" to me, after putting down his sunglasses. And then I realized, it really was him. It was really Harry Styles from One Direction with those adorable curls, green eyes and deep voice. And he said hi to me. To me, Mia.