Sleepover

We entered Harrys apartment and I was stunned. His apartment was twice bigger than my house and he was staying here for like 3 months.
I couldn't even pronounce a word and then he suddenly came to me. "What happened, you okay? I mean you look like you've seen a ghost."-Harry commented.
I explained how shocked I am because of this whole place and then he came to me closer and said with a smile on his face that I can stay as long as I want. I couldn't accept that, it was really too much tho. So I responded "No way Harry, I'll stay here till I find my stupid cousin who forgot to pick me up at the airport. Or if I maybe find a job earlier, I'll earn some money, so I could have my own room. You don't have to worry about me at all"
He looked a bit worried and then he spoke up "You'll stay here with me at least the next three weeks, until you'll have enough money and until you find a proper job for yourself. I don't want you to be a waitress or so, you're so much better than that."
I agreed with him, because I know how stubborn he is and I really didn't wanna fight, cause he'd win anyways.
He had three extra bedrooms and a living room, and idk why but the couch in the living room was the comfiest and I said him I'll probably sleep here. You had to see his face, he was like no way, you have to sleep in the bedroom like everybody do. So we made a deal I'm going to sleep in the bedroom next to him, in case something happens or I need something.
We were done with the bathroom and for sleeping he gave me his shirt which was a little bit big for him, so it luckily covered my bum.
We laid down and I've been thinking what happened to me today. Am I dreaming or it really happened? Not that I just came to NYC to go on the concert...I met Harry Styles, a real Harry Styles from One Direction, from whom I have posters all over my room and he is now 20 meters next to me. Probably laying and sleeping already.
I just couldn't believe in that. Shits became real. I don't even know how will I react tomorrow when I see him again. I'm so afraid I won't screw something up.
"Mia, are you still awake? I can't fall asleep at all, what about you?"-I heard Harry talking to me.
"Nah, I can't sleep either. I'm just laying here and counting the stars."-I responded.
He was saying something, but I couldn't hear him, so I just decided to ignore him.
After a few seconds I heard steps to my room. It was Harry, who else would it be. He came to say that he's afraid of thunderstorms and then he asked me something I could never dream in my wildest dreams.
"Can I come in your bed? I'm really afraid and I can't be in that room. I think a thunderstorm could break my window..I promise I won't do anything to you, I just don't wanna be alone."-he said that with a puppy face.
I couldn't leave him standing like that, so I agreed and luckily the bed was enough big for two of us to have enough space to sleep well.
He came in and thanked me for being nice to him. And after that we started talking and talking. When I got my phone I saw it was like 3am and we were still wide awake.
Harry:"Are you sleepy, Mia? You seem like you're about to fall asleep every second."
"I am a little bit, but it's fine, I wanna talk to you. Sorry if I maybe fall asleep in the middle of our talk tho."
Harry smiled at me saying:"Sweet dreams cutie, have some rest, you deserve it. I'll protect you from the thunderstorm."as he gave me a kiss on a cheek.
And then I finally closed my eyes. With the butterflies in my stomach.