Problems

Shit, I was overwhelmed. Just been kissed by Harry, my crush since I was like 15. I didn't have idea how Harry a good kisser really is.
It was a dead silence between us, until he's spoken up:
"Just don't say you don't feel the same, cause I know you there's been a sparkle in your eyes."
I didn't say anything. I'm still in three meters above the sky.
"I'll tell you a secret...it felt so good and I was actually sad it ended.."-I shyly said while he was smiling like an idiot.
He was an idiot. I kinda confessed him I like him and how he kisses and now he's smiling like a jerk. I wasn't supposed to tell him that, he'll probably think I tell that every guy who kiss me. So I kinda went mad...
"So this is it? You're just going to stand there and stare at me after I said that to you? Well fine then..you were probably just waiting to hear this, so you can tell your friends that you have another girl who fell in love with you, ha? That's just...I could expect that from you. You have everything and I'm just one of million girls you can have. I'm so done with you Harry! I don't want to see you never again!"

I rushed to my bedroom to pick up my clothes so I can finally go from this place.
"Do whatever you want Mia, you can go somewhere else I don't care at all, but I'll remind you. Who helped you when you had nowhere to sleep, or when that jerk called you and yelled at you?" I heard him from the living room.
"And who the hell laughed at me when I said I liked his kiss and was sad it ended? That was so mean from you, you're same as all the other boys! I just can't believe I trusted you and had faith something could happen between us. I've never met such a jerk as you are, honestly." I was saying that as my tears were falling down my face. I've never felt worse. I believed I finally found someone who's right to me, and then he made fun of me...how could I be so stupid? And think it could be Harry Styles?
I was done with packing my stuff and I went out from my bedroom. I was in front of the doors saying thanx to Harry for everything he has done for me when he roughly pushed me against the wall as he whispered:
"I'm so sorry Mia, I can't let you go now, I need you here with me. I need to watch how you fall asleep every night, I need to know you're safe and I need to kiss you and tell you how beautiful you are every single moment. You've done something to me and I..I can't let you walk away from me!"-his deep eyes were looking right into mine and his lips were getting closer and closer.
"So what do you say? Are you staying or not?"
His body approached mine even more as he gave me a long gentle kiss which I broke up.
"I I could think about staying for one more day.."
"You're staying"-he said and went back on kissing me.
The things were going a little bit too fast and I could predict what would happen if I didn't stop him. So I just kinda broke a kiss with no breath anymore saying that would be enough for today, leaving him standing in front of the door.
I can't say he didn't look sexy as hell and I didn't want to carry on, but I think if something more happened between us now, tomorrow would be really awkward.
So I went to my bedroom with my bag and unpacked my stuff. I actually just took my pajama and went to bed. After few minutes Harry knocked on the door and asked could he come in.
I said sure he can and when he came in, he just got into my bed under the blankets.
"I'm sorry if I crossed the line, I just thought you were feeling the same way and you wanted it too....I'm glad you stayed, Mia. I don't know what would I do without you...but back on the theme..you know you're a great kisser, right?"
"Well, you can maybe check again..just to be sure I am." I said leaning into him as he pushed me on the other side and pressed me on the bed.
"Won't be a problem, babe" he smirked and kissed me making me moan a little. My hands were going through his curls as his hands were resting right near my head. I could feel his boner rising up, so I kinda bit his lip making him smile and turning him on the back, breaking a kiss.
"You can't just leave me and turn your back to me after that meanie!"
"You see I can"-i laughed and he didn't even complain about it. So I guess he fell asleep already..