Do you need some rest?

Just woke up. I imagined how nice it would be if I could stay here, laying in warm bed and being hugged from Harry Styles. Wait, what? Harry Styles was lying right next to me as he wrapped his arms around me.
I couldn't move at all. His cute face was even more adorable while he was sleeping, he looked like an angel. I could have looked at him whole morning, but he woke up -.- saying:"good morning, beautiful."
I melted. Totally. I probably blushed cause he smiled at me and said there's no reason to be shy with him.
"I'm just a normal guy and I don't want you to be nervous when I'm around. And if you have some problems with somebody, friends or boyfriends or even exes you can call me to talk whenever you want. I'm here for you and I don't want you to feel insecure with me."-he said.
He gave me a little kiss on the cheek and immediately has got up and walked up to the kitchen. He actually started making us breakfast what was strange lol I mean there's not a lot of boys who can cook or make a breakfast for you.
"Babe I'm making us pancakes, how much can you eat?"
"Umm I'll probably have two, it's enough"-I answered.
I walked to the kitchen to help him, but he has already made it. Pancakes smelled so good, with Nutella in it even better. I just stood there, staring like an idiot at him, wondering how can a famous person with millions of fans be so nice and friendly.
On the other side, he could be pretending to be good, and for a few days he'll show how he really is. We'll see, but I hope I won't stay that long, I don't wanna bother him, he has to do so many stuff.
"Did I do something wrong Mia? You look worried, is everything okay?"
"Yeah, totally I've just been thinking about how you haven't changed from x-factor. You're the same person as you have been before and I'm so proud of you. Fame and money didn't change you at all and the way you talk to your fans and the way you treat them."-I said.
"Aww baby you're so adorable saying this sweet things. You don't have idea how much it means to me. You're actually the first one who actually didn't freak out when you saw me and I really like that about you."
Oh my, if he only knew how much strength I needed not to freak out when he said hi to me...
After we have eaten, we headed to the living room to talk or maybe watch some movie. He had a day off, but I wanted to leave him alone. I felt that I was bothering him and I was a little bit uncomfortable being in his apartment with him.
"Harry I'm going to buy us some food in the market two blocks away. I'll be back for an hour"
He nodded and I went out. I just wanted to give him some space to relax and have some fun.
I didn't even realize I've been out for two hours already, sitting on the grass in Central Park.
I started walking towards the hotel, when I suddenly heard somebody screaming my name.
It was Harry, he looked so nervous and he was running straight to me. It was actually kind of funny because his curls were literally flying around his head.
But when he came closer to me, I saw he was really mad. I didn't have idea why, I mean I didn't do anything wrong and he can't be mad at me. We don't even know eachother.
"Mia, where have you been? I've been trying to get you on your phone for ages until I found out that you left it here. How could you do this to me?!? I literally started to panic cause you said you'll be back for an hour. And you didn't show up. I thought someone kidnapped you or something like that!"-he yelled as his face was getting red.
"Harry, I though you need some space to be alone and have fun with your friends here or mates. And trust me, I was just sitting here and thinking about"
"Mia"-he interrupted-"how could you even think about that? You have never bothered me and you never will. But I don't understand how could you do that? I got so scared for you. And from now on you'll have your phone with you and I might get you a bodyguard if you're planning to go out. Without complaing, please. I'll be here to take care of you."
"But you don't even know me properly, silly!"
"Oh dear you don't have idea how much I care about you and how much you mean to me"-he said.
He came closer and gave me a tight hug saying he won't let anybody hurt me.

____________________________

Sorry guys for not updating, but I had some problems in school so I didn't have time to write...:/ I'll update the next chapter tomorrow and trust me, something important will happen!! Please let me know if you like my book and like it, if you do. Means a lot, love you all xx