Him

Harry fucking Styles was standing next to me and he said hi to me. He was taller than I thought and his whole figure was omg. He was wearing black jeans, as usual, and a shirt suited him perfect. His eyes were crystal and I just couldn't, I didn't want to make an eye contact with him cause I was so afraid what will he say when he sees my whole face, cause, honestly, I don't like it very much. His curls and a hat on his head were adorable, but those crystal eyes which were looking straight to me were making him so hot. I'm sure I hadn't spoken up for a minute because I was trying to figure out did he really say hi to me. When I realized that I probably don't look normal cause I can't even answer, I finally decided to say hi to him. He was still looking at me and after I said hi, we started to talk. He said he has to do the checking in thing and we can go on a coffee then or so. I couldn't believe what just happened, I mean, I haven't just met Harry. He invited me to go hang out with him. After a few minutes he came to me and we headed out of the hotel. To me it was really really awkward and I didn't know what to do, until he started to talk and act completely normal. He was asking me random things like where am I from, how old I am, what am I doing in NYC etc. I couldn't believe that he's the same person as a person on the tv shows. Funny, intelligent, gentle and a really nice person. As we sat in a coffee bar I got relaxed, so now we were laughing and talking about our families, friends and even exes. And then, I got a call. From my ex. Who broke my heart into million pieces and now he wants me back. He started yelling at me and he said I have to come back straight to London or he'll come to pick me up here. My eyes were full of tears and when I was about to end up a call, Harry took my phone and started to yell at Mark:what is wrong with you mate? Why do you want to make her cry? Cause she doesn't want you back after you broke her heart? If I were you, I'd make everything for her to be happy and you bastard, you're after all yelling at her and making her cry!! And then he ended up a call. He came closer to me and gave me a tight hug as he whispered in my ear everything's going to be fine. I didn't have idea why he was so protective over me and why he was hugging me right now but I felt protected in his arms, like nobody can't hurt me. I said I'm better now, so he sat on his chair while looking at me. I'm worried about you Mia, I don't want you to get hurt-he said. I said to him I'm sure nothing's gonna happen and that I just wanna go back to hotel. As we came to the reception I remembered that I lost my wallet and I don't have anything to pay for my hotel room. I haven't told that to Harry, because I was really ashamed. I mean, who manages to lost a wallet in NYC, except me. Nobody. So I just decided to stay at the reception until I figure out something, but Harry ruined my plans. He wanted to walk me to my room, and then I confessed him everything, cause I couldn't lie to him. He was the whole day so nice to me and the last thing I wanted is to lie to him. After I said him that, he first started to laugh and then just wrapped his arm around me and started walking to the elevator. I stopped him and said I'm being serious and that I really do not have a room. He smirked and said:I have heard that already. I'm taking you to my apartment silly.