18. Is That You?

???: WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Rani: I'm Rani, and this is Kion, and the others is Kion's team hes Prince of the Pride Lands.

???: well I'm Baliyo. This is Surak and this is Nirmala. Why are you here?

Rani: well we were in a war, and Kion got his eye scratched, and now he is blind.

Nirmala: let me take a look

Baliyo: be careful, we still don't know them.

Nirmala: no she's not lying Kion's blind, and he needs our help.

Baliyo: uh

Rani: please sir please

Baliyo: Okay okay fine. Follow me.

So then they take, Kion Rani and the gourd to queen Janna.

Queen Janna: hmm hello.

Baliyo: This is Kion Prince of The Pride Lands.

Queen Janna: oh nice! I can see you are blind, we can heal your blindness and your evilness from the snake but not the scar.

Kion: then I'd like to start right away.

Queen Janna: one minute. Baliyo, our future king, can you tell me these names.

Baliyo: Kion, Leader. Fuli the fastest. Bunga bravest. Ono keen eyes. beste strongest. Rani Smartest and girlfriend of Kion.

Queen Janna: oh okay. Wait! What was the smart ones name!?

Baliyo: Rani.

Rani: uh what?

Queen Janna: Everyone besides Rani and Baliyo leave, Nirmala, start to heal Kion.

Everyone leaves

Baliyo: what?

Rani: yes your majesty.

Queen Janna: so a long time ago we had someone who lived here named Rani. Her parents were murdered and the young Rani ran away, is that you?

Rani: yes, I'm sorry for leaving I'm so sorry!

Queen Janna: no I get it. I get it. But I'm your grandma and Baliyo is your brother.

Baliyo: WAIT! SIS? This is who you told me about?

Queen Janna: yes.

Rani: hi.

Queen Janna: now I have a proposal for you.