Chapter 3 - Joaquin's POV

-------

I write this letter of greeting to my dear friend Santa Ma. Anna of house BBnB, breaker of muji pens, mother of shopee carts, queen of the great pink dominions, bane of all accounting courses, devourer of chicken wings, harbinger of senti songs, and provider of everlasting coke, siomai, and lumpia.

--------

May the God's blessing cast down upon you on this momentous day for today, we celebrate your decent upon this world. 

A blessing from the heavenly principles indeed. 

Pray tell dear friend, dost thou remember of the day we have visited thy great homestead for the first time? 

T'was the eve of a beautiful friendship as we feasted on meals of the great Teahouse of David and drank from the everlasting springs of coca cola. 

T'was the birth of the companionship that has brought us victory amidst the scourge of countless blights cast by the dreaded major courses.

 A momentous occasion I will forever cherish and hold dear as we continue our crusade for claiming a college diploma. 

----------

HAPPY WOMB EVACUATION ANNA BEEEEEEEEE!!! 

Kakatapos lang ng deptals and kaka credit lng ng org event nyo. I'd say this calls for a long overdue break day ngayong birthday mo. Sit back, relax, get your favorite snacks, and prepare the Netflix screen becaaaaause today is your day! 

Let me also use this as a chance to say thank you for becoming my college friend for all of us sa BBnB. Looking back on that day na pumunta tayo sa bahay mo, it makes me realize na ikaw yung reason bakit tayo sa BBnB nagkasamasama. 

The group just doesn't feel the same without you. And kung d dahil sayo, baka ako pa rin yng same old quiet guy sa classroom tulad nung senior high na wala halos kausap. I hope na maging masaya birthday mo ngayon for the many birthdays to come.

Your fellow knights templar,

Jomi