|31|

Wooyoung.
The day after I felt way better. The pill didn't effect my body anymore and I was finally able to take a bath.

I put on my silky black robe and made my way to the bathroom right next to our bedroom. San wanted to stay near, in case something happened. 

I sat down right in front of the mirror in order to brush my hair properly while the water filled the tub slowly.

Brushing my hair felt good. It made me relax and calm down even though there were so many thing to worry about just as Yunho.

I flinched as I saw a figure in the back. Someone hid behind the door that I didn't close because San wanted to join me later.

Someone observed me.

I tried to stay calm and acted like nothing happened in order to catch the person again.

I started to brush my hair again and waited for the observer to expose himself by looking at me again.

Something rustled in the back. I immediately got up and ran toward the door in order to look who stood behind it.

The moment I caught the person, I was shocked. The small male in front of me was Changbin.

My mouth stayed open as I saw him. "W-What...C-Changbin?" I wasn't able to say more. The male looked nervous. Obviously he didn't think I would catch him.

"Wooyoung, please don't freak out. I work here, I always did. But you never noticed me.." the dark haired said. My eyes got big. Changbin worked in the palace?

"Y-You what?" I stuttered. Changbin played with his fingers nervously. I looked around, no one was there. I took his wrist and pulled the male into the bathroom in order to talk privately.

If employees would see us, they'd think I had an affaire or something.

"I am a soldier. Of course a beauty like you would never notice me" he mumbled the last sentence but I clearly heard what he said. I tried to ignore the compliment but it actually wasn't easy to focus since my kidnapper turned out to be an employe of mine.

"I need to talk to you Wooyoung" Changbin said guiltily. It was weird to see him acting like a soft boy. His style and face didn't fit to the soft boy vibe he tried to give off in front of me.

Something was wrong with this-

"Go on then" I mumbled nervously since I didn't want to get caught by anyone.

"I never wanted to help my friend to kidnap you. We just live in a dorm together so I was kind of forced to do it. Please don't hate me" Changbin explained whereupon I sighted.

I believed him and I didn't know why.

"L-Listen Changbin, I don't hate you. I am just still shocked" I answered. The boy in front of me looked grateful. 

Suddenly the door opened. My eyes widened just like Changbin's did. And of course no other than San stood in front of us looking dangerously angry. 

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?!" my fiancé screamed at Changbin, who looked coldly at him. 

Where was the nice soft Changbin from before? Why did he changed his facial expressions this quickly?

"Soldier Seo Changbin, Sir" he answered sassily. Oh no- that was the wrong answer and the wrong tone.

San's eyes got fire red. He went to Changbin, grabbed the boy's collar and pushed him against the wall.

"If I see you ever again near my fiancé, I will kill you in the most painful way possible!" San yelled at Changbin, who immediately ran away as soon as San let him go.

Now he looked at me.

"Why don't you call for me? I was just next door angel" San said a little softer than before but one was able to still hear his extreme anger towards Changbin.

"He didn't...do anything" I tried to stay calm and act normal but San noticed my nervousness. The male only looked at me seriously.

"What did he do? And how do you know him?!" San asked me sounding more serious than ever before. He wasn't playing.

"He helped to kidnap me. It was his bed I laid in when you found me. I just sat over there brushing my hair as Changbin hid behind the door, looking at me. I caught him and confronted him. I really didn't know that he works here as a soldier" I explained nervous about San's reaction.

Just as expected, San didn't seem to be amused. He was angry, very angry. The only thing that would help his anger was to see Changbin dead.

"Changbin huh?" San scoffed and walked to the window looking outside like the demon himself.

"So you're telling me that this is one of your kidnappers, who casually locked you into his room yesterday and now he is god damn observing you when you want to take a bath plus he works here?!" the male almost yelled at me.

I gulped and played with my fingers. San came back to me. He lifted my chin up and looked me deeply into the eyes.

"You now I want to see him dead" the demon whispered softly as if he'd just talk about flowers. I gulped again.

"San please don't do this. I already told you, you're not a murderer" I rapidly replied. After replying, I kissed his lips softly in order to convince him.

I didn't know why I even protected Changbin but there was something about the small male that made me think he was a good guy.

"In this case I am. I won't tolerate a pitiful soldier, who is obsessed with you in this palace!" San answered angrily. I stepped back which made San mad.

"You sound insane" I mumbled and took another step back. "I love you" San replied instead of saying something else. I sighted.

The grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. Our bodies were only a few inches apart.

These three words made me go insane. It was still a new and exciting feeling to hear these words from him.

"I love you too" I answered.