WHY!

Life is good after the war with Gaea. I have wise girl with me and the peace. Then a guy called Noah arrived. He is a arrogant no good person who doesn't have the skills he claimed he has. He is also a son of Poseidon and he started ruining my reputation. He started making my friends hate me except for the hunters of Artemis because Artemis knows the truth and Noah usually receives a arrow in the shoulder when he tried to flirt with them. 

One day I was walking around, I found out the Noah and Annabeth was making out. "I'M DONE WITH YOU!" I yelled at Annabeth. She looked shocked. 

"You weren't suppose to find out!" She said.

"Why didn't you just break up with me and date your new boyfriend!" I replied with bitterness in every word. 

"I wanted to tell you...!" She yelled.

"Your lying" I said and stormed with with a hurricane happing right in the camp. I quickly packed my stuff and my father came scolding me about using my powers. I said just disown me then. He did and I went back to where my mother used to live. I took out the back up key because my mother and Paul isn't answering. 

I walked in finding a note saying that she left because she wanted to raise my baby sister in peace where there are no monsters. I don't blame them so I lay down and fell asleep.