Plans

Percy/Pure's POV

"Meeting in Big House 5 minutes." I told Hero. I can feel Void watching me this very second. I then went to the big house to see all the gods and goddesses in there. I looked around and saw the charm of Void around Annabeth's neck. "Annabeth Chase, you have been accused of being a spy, for you are wearing the symbol of Void around your neck. How do you plead?" I asked. I mean, I'm fine. I got all my memory back of my 2nd and 3rd life. I looked into her soul and found out that all she want is fame and power and that is probably how she accepted Void's offer.

"H-h-how?" Annabeth stutters.

"Your charm on your neck." I replied calmly. Everyone suddenly looked at it and Ares and Hades grabbed both of her arms and tore the charm out of her neck. "Search for weapons, protocol 8943." While the charm is being passed around for people to see. The hunters, Chaos army, Ares, Hades, and Artemis immediately stiffened.

"We're being watched at this very moment so don't show who you adore and remain cold so the enemy can't use them against you!" Hero announced.

"Bring her out into a cell full of light because Void uses shadow and Helix *chokes back sob* uses light." I said.

"What happened to my mother Helix Pure?" Chaos asked quite curious.

"She was murdered right in front of my eyes by Void because she was trying to help me while Void just want to torture me." I said.

"Oh, anyways any ideas?" Chaos asked looking sad.

"My best guess is that Void will attack when Order attacked us and when one side finish them off. Then he attack with his army and then they hope they win." I said.

"Ok so we unite with Order and we finish Void off which will be me." I said.

"I am obviously the child to finish him off. I am the best demigod ever!" Noah boasted.

"Are you a son of Chaos and Order?" I asked him.

"No, but I am the best demigod ever!" Noah boasted again.

"If you hadn't listened to the prophecy, it said the son of Chaos and Order will face him alone which is me. I am a son of Chaos and Order and it is a score to settle." I answered darkly. The room became darker and the shadows gotten darker.

"Woah woah, chill Omega." Hero said.

"Alright the meeting is done, our spies said that they will attack in 3 days." I said walking off.

Annabeth's POV

How is that commander so smart. Now I can't even tell Void their plans!