|12|

- ❝ Our feelings that were precious because we were together ❞ -
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Good morning." Yina greets Hyunjae after she reaches the parking lot. They have Sociology class together this morning.

Since nobody is around, Hyunjae wraps his arm around her waist and plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning too, angel."

Yina lightly punches his chest and chuckles, face reddening.

When they heard loud voices coming closer, they immediately put a distance from each other.

"You guys are always together," Juyeon says as soon as he saw the two.

"You're always together with Eunmi," Yina replies, wriggling her eyebrows.

"You didn't know ? Apparently, they're long blood-related." Kevin says while eating his croissant.

Yina's mouth goes wide upon hearing the information. She's blinking repeatedly, still trying to process.

Hyunjae silently chuckles and closes her mouth, snapping her back to reality.

"Are you serious, serious ? This ain't a cap ?"
"Yeah, we met at a family gathering."
"Man-"

They start walking together with the 98z, mostly just roasting Yina for not knowing that Juyeon and Eunmi are blood-related.

"Ah, right noona. We have a proposal to make."
"That sounds not good coming out from you, Juyeon."

Juyeon rolls his eyes and nudges Yina's arm, sulking. The girl giggles and pats his shoulder, telling him that she's joking.

Obviously, Hyunjae is not having it as he tugs on her pinky finger. Yina gives him a short glare, smiling.

"Okay, I'll hear your proposal."
"First of all, how is your curricular credits ?"

Yina stares at Kevin, holding her curse from coming out.

"And why are you asking ? For the context, I'm short on them."
"Great !"

Yina raises her fist and makes Kevin hides behind Juyeon, muttering a little 'sorry'.

"You know that our university has a charity event right ?"

The girl hums, tying her hair into a ponytail. Hyunjae gulps and clears his throat, almost couldn't hold himself back from planting kisses on her neck.

"We'll usually do performances, and this time we're short on stylists. Do you want to help ? Eunmi noona and Jieun noona already agreed."

Of course, they'll say yes. Those two will literally do anything for extra credits.

"What does a stylist do ?"
"Help us backstage with our outfits. We're planning to do a mini-concert session."

Yina hums, thinking about the offer.

"I'll think about it. Who am I gonna help ?"
"Probably Changmin and Sangyeon hyung."
"Ah.. I only met them a few times before. But I can get to know them better."

Hearing her response, Hyunjae coughs harder. Auch, he thoughts.

"Hyung are you sick somewhere ? You've been coughing a lot."
"Yeah, sort of. I'm sick of seeing both of you."

Yina chuckles, knowing that Hyunjae is 'sick' of something else.

After parting their ways to their faculties, Hyunjae huffs in annoyance.