Stay Alert

/Time Skips/

(It has been a month since the incident happened. Chungha isn't allowed to move in until we captured the predator. So we have been decided to rotate Chungha between Jinah and my place every month.)

[Flashback Started]

[One Month Ago]

Reporter: "Last night around 10pm, there was a report of a kidnapper that broken in Kim Chung Ha's apartment where she recently moved in. It seems like the kidnapper broke her window and jumped a good height from there. Police came to the site at Kim Chung Ha's apartment as soon they received her manager's call. The way the manager describe the situation was quite terrifying. It has not been that long since Chunga Ha moved into her apartment and it seems that the kidnapper found out her location of her new apartment. The kidnapper turns out to be an saesang fan who dearly love Chung Ha. The police talked to us earlier about the incident. They said they do not find any trace about the saseang fan. They believe that there is not connections from the previous incident, that is it for now. We will keep you updated about Chungha's incident. This Ahn Yun Bin, GBS broadcast. Back to you Choi Jin Hyeon."

[Flashback Ended]

(Chungha has been busy with her new comebacks called "Bicycle." We haven't encounter the saesang fan ever since that night. As Chungha has dance practice, I was called up at the CEO office. I knocked the door so I won't be rude and make sure he wasn't busy.)

CEO: "Come in."

(I opened the door to let myself in. I see Mr.Lim standing aside of the CEO.) 

You: "You called me sir?"

CEO: "Ah yes. Y/n, I want to say that I appreciate you and your hard work to keep Chungha safe. You protect her as if she was your girlfriend."

You: "Girlfriend?"

CEO: "I'm said as if."

You: "Ohh..Okay.."

CEO: "I'm glad you are her manager and I'm very proud of you. You did an amazing job."

Your Mind: "I feel very proud of myself as well-"

CEO: "I have to put you under surveillance."

(I was completely shocked.)

You: "W-Wait..What?"

(I looked at him in the eyes.)

You: "S-Sir..I don't understand this. You told me that I have done an amazing job?"

CEO: "I did say that."

You: "Sir, what is going on?"

Mr.Lim: "We received a messages that says you are cooperating with the sasaeng fan."

You: "That's nonsense!"

(I look at them.)

You: "There's no way I would do that to Chungha!"

Mr.Lim: "How much did they pay you?"

You: "It wasn't me!"

Mr.Lim: "Y/n, you need to be honest with us."

You: "I'm telling you that it's not me!"

Mr.Lim: "I mean..With the previous countless incident, the polices can't find any traces at the area. Why's that? Why do they know every single private details then?"