What Is It Gonna Be?

Y/N POV

/Time Skips/

[3 Days Later]

(Chungha wasn't herself lately. Every time she sees me, she tries to avoid me. When she avoid me, I feel kind of upset. I feel like that kiss was nothing special. I start to overthink about it a lot for 3 days straight. I feel like it had no meaning. She don't ask for me. She only ask for Jinah sunbae. I wasn't sure what I did wrong. I didn't do anything weird or anything. I sat on bench outside of the company, thinking about what I might've done wrong.)

You: "I didn't do anything that offend her right?"

(I couldn't think of anything.)

??: "Offend who?"

(I look up and spotted Mr. Lim . I stand up from the bench.)

You: "Hello Mr. Lim ."

(He smiled and sat down.)

Mr. Lim: "Sit down hahaha."

(I sat down as I was told.)

You: "How's your day going Mr.Lim?"

Mr.Lim: "Mmm...It's quite stressful."

You: "I'm sorry to hear that."

Mr.Lim: "I have to deal with a lot of things that relates to Chungha."

You: "Oh, that sounds a lot of work."

(Mr.Lim laughs because of my comment.)

Mr.Lim: "How about you? How's everything with Chungha?"

You: "Everything is okay. But, I felt like I did something that upset her."

Mr.Lim: "How so?"

You: "Well.."

Mr.Lim: "You're not sure?"

You: "No, I don't."

Mr.Lim: "I'm pretty sure everything will be fine. I think you two need to talk it out."

You: "You think so?"

Mr.Lim: "Yeah. I mean it doesn't hurt to talk things out like adults."

You: "I think you're right."

(I smiled and stand up.)

You: "I'm sorry but I think I'm going to sort things out."

Mr.Lim: "Go ahead."

/Time Skips/

(I went to find Chungha but she was talking to someone who looks so familiar. I see her laughing with the guy.)

)