Honesty

/Time skips/

[3 days later]

(I came back from the restaurant.I took off my shoes and wore my slippers.)

You:"Chung Ha."

(I look at the kitchen.She's not there.)

You:"Chung Ha."

(I opened my bedroom door.She's not there either.I closed my door and start thinking.)

Your Mind:"Where is she?"

(I start having this weird feeling in my stomach.)

*Rumbling*

(I felt pain in my stomach.I was making some weird faces while placing my hand on my stomach.)

Your Mind:"Awww crap!It must be the food that my mom made for me for a new recipe at the restaurant earlier."

(I walked quickly to the bathroom door.I opened the door and spotted Chung Ha half-dressed.She turned around and spotted me,looking at her.She had air pods on,listening to music.)

Chung Ha:"Ah!"

(She threw mostly stacks of paper rolls from the shelves at me.I tried dodging it but I couldn't because I'm dying.I covered my eyes and she quickly dressed completely.)

You:"Are you done?"

Chung Ha:"Yes.Why didn't you call my name?So I know you were here!"

(I leaned on the door.)

You:"I did!"

(I tried to control my bladder.I was sweating like crazy because it's killing.)

Chung Ha:"No,you didn't!"

(I start breathing heavily and panting.She gave me a long weird look.)

Chung Ha:"What's wrong with you?"

(I used my other hand,telling her to get out of the bathroom.She understand what I'm saying but she was taking her time.)

You:"H-Hurry!"

(She finally left the bathroom.I rushed in and closed the door,I locked it and I..Oop..)

/Time skips/

(I sat down on the couch after a long time in the bathroom.)

Chung Ha:"Ughhhh..."

(I turned my head and see Chung Ha fanning in the mid-air as she passed the bathroom.)

Chung Ha:"Yah..What did you eat?"

You:"Chung Ha,I was my mom's guinea pig."

(Chung Ha walked towards to me.)

Chung Ha:"Were they trying to add new stuff to the menu again?"

(I nodded like a zombie.I looked at her like I had no soul left in me.She looked at me with a serious face then..)

Chung Ha:"Pfft..Pfft..Ahahahaha!"

(She starts laughing at me.I couldn't believe it..She laughing at me..I'm dying right here and she's here,laughing at me.)