Longing

/Time Skips/

[3 Days Later]

Y/N's POV

(The CEO told me that he wanted me to wait for our important guest at the front lobby.)

??: "My apology, I didn't mean to take long. The traffic got-"

(I turned around and see..)

You: "Miyeon?"

(We both couldn't believe our eyes.)

You: "What are you doing here?"

Miyeon: " I have an appointment with the CEO."

You: "Wait.. Could it be that you are the person who CEO was telling me to wait for?"

Miyeon: "Than, could it be the person that he was telling me who will be waiting for me in the lobby is you?"

You: "What are you doing here?"

Miyeon: "The CEO is my uncle."

You: "WHA-"

(She cover my mouth with her small hand. Then, she took me somewhere in order not to be seen by others.)

Miyeon: "Yes, the CEO is my uncle. I don't want anyone know that he is my uncle."

You: "Why's that?"

Miyeon: "Because I get used and treated differently."

(Hearing her saying that with a sad tone makes me feel bad for her.)

Miyeon: "You know that my father is a rich person. But the people treated me like crap many times in high school before knowing my father is rich. Ever since those bullies or mean people knew who my father was, they treated me as if I'm their friends or try to borrow money from me."

(A moment of silence between us.)

Miyeon: "But you were there for me from the beginning. That's why I fell in love with you from the start. You helped me and you were there for me."

You: "Miyeon, that is in the past-"

Miyeon: "For me, it's never the past. I still love you from the bottom of my heart. I haven't forgotten about you from so many years. I still think about you every single day even when I was with my ex-boyfriend. I know that's wrong of me to do so but it's true. I did my very best to love him and accept who or how he is. I gave him the best of me and the best of us."

You: "We should talking about this-"

Miyeon: "Why? Why do we have to stop talking about this topic?"

(She lean against me. For me, she is leaning too close.)

??: "Y/n."

(Miyeon and I heard a cold stern voice. We both turn our heads and we see Chungha.)

You: "C-Chungha?"

(Chungha went to me and grab me by the wrist. She pulls me away from Miyeon.)

Chungha: "What are you doing here?"

You: "She's the CEO's important guest."

Chungha: "Is this your first time?"

Miyeon: "No, it hasn't-"