Chapter Ten

We all devised a plan and jumped in the car.

"Hurry, Max!" I said, growing anxious.

"But be careful." Allison said, referring to the children.

"Come on!" Max groaned. "Get out of the way!" He honked the horn. "Move it!" They were all in a daze, so nothing we did fazed them.

...

We drove into the drive we were at only hours ago. I already vowed to myself to never go back.

"Prepare to die!" Max shouts from the door at the witches. "Again."

"You!" I hear Winnie shout. "You have no powers here, you fool!"

"Maybe not. But I have a power greater than your magic, and that's knowledge." He strikes back. "And there's one thing that I know that you don't!"

"And what is that, dude?" Winnie mocks.

"Daylight savings time." Max says with some suspense.

"Daylight savings time." Mary mocks. Sarah giggling uncontrollably.

Allison then covers the headlights with pink paper, making it seem like the sunrise is upon us. The witches fall to the ground in their exaggerated death. "Max! Get me out of here!" Dani shouts.

"Dani." I say and rush in and untie her while Max gets Binx.

"Hey, man! Let me out of here!" The plump boy and the blonde boy were up in cages. I could care less about them as I ran out with Dani.

"Help. Help! Hey, Hollywood, help us out of here?" The plump boy asked.

Max just took off his shoes and said "tubular", kicked the potion over, grabbed Dani and I, and left.

"Max, Y/N! I want to see them turn to dust." Dani said. We both turned to look at Allison whistling to get us into the car. "Pump it!" Dani screamed, running down the steps, and into the car. We backed up and ran over a sign but I could care less. I wanted to go home.

"Step on it, Max!" Dani yelled.

"Are the following us?" Max asked as Allison turned around.

"No." She answered.

"Good." He replied.

Out of no where, Winnie appeared, "Pull over!" She yelled. "Let me see your diver's permit." And laughed an over dramatic laugh. She started trying to grab Max's neck but we pushed her off and steady the car. "Resisting arrest?" She came back and asked. We shoved her away again and this time she fell into a tree.

We made it to the grave yard and got out. "Hurry! Hurry!" Binx yelled.

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" Max yelled as he closed the gate.

"Come on! Let's get a move on!" Binx yelled.

As Max was running after us, he ran into Billy and fell down. The others heard the loud crash, turned around and came to me. "Max!" Dani yelled, about to charge further.

"No, wait, Dani!" Binx called out. Billy came closer to Max but Max held out a knife towards Billy.

Billy growled and tried to smack it away. "Run, Dani and Y/N, run!" Max called to us. Allison grabbed our hands and drug us away.