Me, Myself and I

It's crazy how the world is. Right? Sometimes it's difficult to actually know who you are since every single lifeform is ready to judge you, and trust me when I say this because they'll judge and criticise you based on your looks, likes and dislikes, infact your whole personality and it's funny  because all these people are the same ones who have insecurities and for them to be able to lock it up for good so that no one knows or sees who they truly are, then, they will molest you, judge you, laugh at you, and worst of all make an effort to actually make the world laugh at you. But that is when you as an individual need to undergo a self check and when I say a say a self check I really mean it. Look at yourself in the mirror and adore it, look at yourself in the mirror and love it because that is you that guy or lady you're seeing is you, sure ev eryone has their flaws sure everyone makes mistakes and that is what makes you uniqe. Those words people call you by are not you and so you should not let those words define your personality.

My name is Richmond. But on Wattpad I'll go by the name richiedeauthor. I'm tall smart, fat, handsome, funny and sometimes I behave childish but hey that's me and I love myself and I hope you do to. I love you all my readers and I will always love and cherish you and your opinions.

This is a little something I wanted to tell the world. Hope you liked it very much.Oh and one more thing always listen to people who care about you and keep them close because it is difficult to find people like them. Please vote after reading every chapter. Thanks a lot .