Ruby's P.O.V.

I got out of school I saw Nico sitting on a little bench we have at school I was going to say hi but after are talk earlier we should just talk at 4:30. I went to my cute little tealish Range Rover when Annabeth texted me this:

Annie girl: Hey RuRu can you drive me home since Percy said
he didn't want me to go with him because of a surprise! :'( =-O :-D ♥

RuRu: Of course I will hurry I'm at my car!!!;-) =-O

We like to text each other silly I know. Not a second later she was at my window banging on it like a caveman. I let her in and she had the face that you know when she's about to give you a long talk." Ruby I was kinda of spying on you when you talked to Nico and I'm sorry for annoying you and spying."she apologized." Annabeth its ok, me and Nico are going to talk at 4:30."I said." I think you should start driving because its 3:10."she yelled."OMG your right!"I panicked. I started the car and blasted some awesome tunes. Ok I may have exaggerated about liking Nico. When I first met him I didn't like him that much, until I got to know him better like when I got in fith grade I fell for him. That song "The Only Exception" by Paramore is exactly how my love life involving Nico is. I never thought I was going to be in love with someone and be happy. Then here he comes and BOOM love comes and hits me like a bullet. So me and Annabeth were there in the car singing at the top of our lungs and talking till the cows come home! So I pull up to her house and say good bye to Annabeth and drive off. Its 4:00 already! It takes forever to get to the tree from Annie's house! I guess I just have to press gas pedal hard like the song haha! I'm going crazy.

Sorryforshortchapter. :-\