Discoutinued

I have decided to discontinue the story. I haven't updated and I sort just lost interest in the story. But don't worry you'll possibly see ruby in the future. She is an oc based on myself so don't worry I have a better story to put her in. As for they other characters here's their endings but their endings are pretty much in last chapter but here they are again:

Ruby and Nico:
She finally manages to get her life straightened out and talk to Nico. She tells him everything she's been wanting to say for the last 5 years. She then goes on to tell him that she will be fine if he rejects her because it will let her focus more on her little brother. Nico tells her that he feels the same way and will do anything in his power to help her with her brother. They start to date finally and go to college together and just live a peaceful life together and look towards the future.

Brandon:
He just finishes high school and works at a local coffee cafe to save up for a school he wants.

Percy and Annabeth:
Percy and Annabeth have decided to get married when they turn 21 and finish college. Annabeth got a bachelors degree in Architecture and Percy got his bachelors degree in Marine Biology. Few years later when they are 27 the will have a boy named Fredrick and a daughter named Sally.

Leo and Calypso:
Leo's dad has decided to give him and his girlfriend the family business (Leo and calypso's repair shop). Leo decided he wanted to be with Calypso and tie the knot but didn't do until they were 25. Calypso went to a culinary arts school and Leo went into business management and Mechanics.  They have will have a daughter named Esperanza.

Hazel and Frank:
Hazel and Frank are still in highschool but are moving in together next fall when they turn Seniors. They both want to be teachers but Hazel wants to teach Geology (study of rocks and minerals) and Frank wants to Zoology (study of animal life).

Jason and Piper:
Jason and piper are planning on going to Jupiter's dagger University. Jason is going into aero science and Piper is going into Singing. They get married at 25 and have a twin girl and boy. The girls name is Silena and the boys name is Thomas.

Thalia Grace:
Thalia she's starting a only woman group for the military since she finished school and believes in woman's rights. Reyna will join her and be her lieutenant.

So that's the end and again I'm sorry for the discontinue its for the best. But thank you to anyone who has been following the story since the beginning and it has been a wild ride. So thank you.
-Faith the author :)