Percy's P.O.V.

After Annabeth called me I knew something was up. I don't know what happened but she seemed pretty shaken up. Right when she called I was fixing her present for our anniversary. It was a forever ring colored blue with her favorite flower. See after high school and college I want to marry her and maybe start a family but im afraid if I tell her now she'll freak. Ruby told me that it would be such a romantic idea to get her a ring and take her to a nice restaurant so that when we got home we chill and watch Finding Nemo or her favorite Beauty and the Beast. As I made the perfect little box to put the ring in the doorbell rang. I got down stairs and opened the door to see my perfect girlfriend standing in the door way." Hey Percy." she said. " Oh hey Annabeth what are you doing here not that I don't like it but-." she cut me off and told me what happened to Ruby." I know its unexpected but I don't think she told me everything." she suspected. " No offense to Ruby but her was always crazy when i saw her at her house. It was like she was both the mom and a dad." "Well its obvious they like each but they're oblivious to it and I totally ship them together." I said. " Really Percy, you ship them?!" Annabeth yelled. " NO IM PERASASSY,and yes I do ship them. Ruby's like my sister and Nico's like my brother." I stated. " Oh my gods Percy your such a seaweed brain." she said. " No im your seaweed brain wise girl." I said as a matter of fact. "Yeah and im your wise girl." she said. " So since our anniversary is coming up do you have anything special for us." she asked sweetly." Well maybe i do and im just not going to tell you no matter what you do Annie." i said." Oh really, if you dont tell me i wont make blue waffles, pancakes, or blue cookies for two weeks." she smirked. " Aw come on Annabeth thats not fair but i still wont tell you even though it kills me not to have your awesome cooking." i said. She huffed in defeat even though i know shes not finished and will try everything in her power to get me to spill my guts.