Harry gets a cold on WWAT

Request for @Beckyxx06 . I hope you like it and I wrote it how you wanted it. I'm sorry it took me so long to write this but I actually got sick myself. Anyway I'm better now and happy to be writing this request as it seemed really detailed and like a really good idea when I read the comment. Hope you enjoy and thanks for taking time to read. Xx

All the boys were having fun and messing about on stage of their concert. For some reason they were all particularly hyped and energetic this night and they were just messing about and being their usual silly selves. They were purposely messing up the lyrics of songs to make each other laugh, dancingly stupidly, reading funny signs that fans were holding up, throwing water on each other (mainly Liam and Louis) and all together having a good time. About halfway through the show it started raining lightly, they didn't let this ruin their fun though and kept going with the concert. By the end of the concert the rain was extremely heavy and the whole audience and all the boys were drenched.

Louis' POV: We all got back on the tour bus, took a warm shower and got into some warm comfy clothes. Once all of us were done warming ourselves up after the concert we met in the living room to watch a movie, we always needed a cooldown after a concert to let the adrenaline rush out of our system. Liam, Zayn and Niall were all sat on the sofa whilst Harry was in the armchair when I came out from getting changed. I went over to the chair that Harry was sat in and snuggled up into his lap. Once I was comfy he pecked my cheek and we started choosing a film to watch. We settled on 'into the woods' as it had just came out and none of us had watched it yet.

About 20 minutes into the film I noticed Harry shivering, "you okay there love?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, just a bit cold in here." He responded.

I nodded. "Boys, could you pass us that blanket from the back of the sofa please?" I turned to Liam, Zayn and Niall. Zayn nodded and handed me the fluffy blanket which I then put over me and Harry. "Better?" I whispered.

He let out a content noise and placed his head on my shoulder, "thank you baby." I smiled down at him then turned my attention back to the tv. We stayed like that for the rest of the film.

When the film finished I was about to stand up when I noticed my sweet boyfriend had fallen asleep with me on his lap and his head placed on my shoulder. I looked over at the sofa and and when the others noticed Harry's sleeping form they let out a small chuckle each whilst I smiled at them. I turned back to Harry and gently shook him awake, "Haz baby, I think its time we go to bed. Yeah?" He opened his eyes and looked up at me confused before waking up a bit more.

"Yeah," he nodded, "lets go to bed. M'tired Lou."

"Okay baby, lets go." I said getting up off of him and making my way towards the bunks.

"Goodnight boys." Harry smiled getting up himself and walking towards me.

We both got into my bunk and as I was about to fall asleep when Harry got up. "Where are you going love?" I asked.

"Just going to blow my nose babe, it's a bit stuffy." He responded continuing to get up and walk to the bathroom where he grabbed some toilet roll and blew his nose. When he was done he stumbled back over to me and my bunk and got back into bed.

"Hey, are you feeling okay hun?" I asked concerned. I don't know what it was but something about Harry just seemed off, he just didn't seem right.

"Yeah, m'just tired and my nose is a bit stuffy." He told me but for some reason I didn't believe him.

"You sure that's all love?" I pried a little.

"I guess my head hurts a bit too and I can't stop shivering but that's just because it's freezing on this bus." He confessed.