My Lover-Chapter 5

Makayla POV

"Shut up Jordan. Youre such a jerk." I said pouting at him. He was lying on my bed laughing at the old pictures we had together.

"You use to be so chubby and shit. Now look at you. Youre gaining your fat back."

"This is from my babygirl. Not me." I said deffensively.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Dont be blaming my lil girl like that."

"Jordan..."

"My bad ma. I know. I just wish she was mine." He said looking away. I sighed.

"Jordan dont do this."

"Nah, I gotta tell you. I cant keep my feelings for you bottled up anymore. Makayla, I got real love for you. For the longest time. I understand that its my fault that I didnt act on them early. I get that, but I seriously do love you. I would love to be able to call my girl. Been wanting to since the day you left." He said looking into my eyes.

"Jordan...I-"

"Makayla!!!" I heard mom yell from downstairs. I got up and walked down the stairs to see a policeman standing at the front door with my mom looking worried and sad.

"Whats wrong mom?"

"Babygirl, Im sorry." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry about what? Whats going on?"

"Ma'am did you have any relations to Javon Richards?"

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend."

"Well, Im sorry but we found him dead." The police officer said.

"What...Youre kidding right? Please tell me you are joking and you are fucking with me!!"

"Makayla!!" Mom yelled.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I can only imagine what your feeling right now."

"Javon isnt dead!! I know he's not!!" I said shaking my head. I wasnt going to believe this.

"Babygirl, Im sorry." Mom said trying to hold me. I pushed her off me and went back up to my room and closed the door and broke down. Javon couldnt be dead. He jusst couldnt. I need him in my life. I need him to be in his daughters life.

"Kayla whats wrong?" I heard Jordan ask.

"Ja...Javon is dead...He's fucking dead Jordan!!" I yelled at him. He placed his arms around me and allowed me to cry on his chest.

"I'm so sorry Makayla..."

"Jordan I need him..." I said crying even harder.

******************************************************************************

We were all at Javon's memorial service. I didnt even wanna come. But Dre said it would help me out of my denial and learn to accept what happened. I sat down in my black maxi dress, black blazer and my black ballet flats. I looked around me at the pictures that were up of my baby. He looked so happy in all of them. I completely zoned out of the service until someone tapped me. I looked around and saw Charmaine at the front.

"I would love for my sons girlfriend to say a few words." She said.

"No." I mouthed to her.

"Please babygirl." I sighed and got up with the help of Dre. I stood beside her and looked at the people in front of me.

"Umm, Im Makayla. I was Javon's girlfriend. No not his ex girlfriend. We never broke up. I can honestly say that umm...he was a great guy. He was my first boyfriend and would have probably been my last because our love was strong. He was a great friend, lover, and would have been the best daddy to our little girl who I am carrying for him." I said trying to hold in my tears. "I just loved him so much and...I just cant believe that he's gone from me..." I said finally allowing the tears to fall. "I dont...know what else...to say...I gotta go..." I walked out the room telling those who tried to talk to me that i wanted to be alone. I walked out to my car and sat in the drivers seat. I watched at the clouds started to get dark and raindrops fall onto my car. "Ughhh!!!!!! Javon please come back!!!!" I finally yelled. I heard a knocking on my window and saw Jordan. He opened my door and pulled me out the car.