My Lover Chapter 7

Makayla POV

I was chilling with Stephanie and Andrew. I FULLY cut myself off with the rest of them because I couldnt trust them. ESPECIALLY Jordan. I thought he was genuinely being caring and sweet. But he's the fucking mastermind behind this. I was now 8  months now and I wss starting to get excited.

"Makayla, why dont you wanna come to Cali with us?" Stephanie asked.

"I told you. I dont want to be a burden on you guys. Plus y'all would be in school and Ill be by myself."

"Lil sis, you wont be a burden. You gonna have your own place and everything. We just think itll be safer if you came with us." Andrew said.

"I dont want too. Anyways, me and my babygirl are hungry so you buying lunch or nah?" I asked him. They both chuckled and we got up and headed to Andrews car. He drove us to my favourite place. Wendy's and we went inside. I looked around and saw my friend Taeyana who was also Andrew's cousin at the cashier. I met her a couple times plus she was always here when I ordered and knew exactly what I wanted. "Taeeeee!!!!

"Babymama!!" She screamed.

"Why y'all gotta be so loud??!!" Andrew asked.

"Listen lil nigga, lose the attitude." Taeyana said. Amdrew rolled his eyes while Stephanie and I laughed. "So I know what Kayla wants. Whatcha want Stephie?"

"Umm a number 3 combo with an ice tea please." Stephanie said.

"Alrighttt. Total will be-"

"Aye, I didnt order yet!" Andrew protested.

"K?"

"I want a number 4 combo and a Coke." Tae just looked at him. "Man stop fucking around!! A nigga hungry!!" Andrew yelled in frustrastion. Stephanie and I were dying of laughter. Whenever the four of us hung out they were always arguing.

"Whatever lil boy. Just pay up. Your total's on the screen." She said.

"Rude ass." He mumbled as he pulled ouht a fifty bill. Soon we got our order and said our goodbyes to Taeyana and she said she'll drop by later on. We got into the car. I already started on my meal because your girl was hungry af. Being 8 months was hard but I was definately excited. I felt my phone vibrate indicating I had a message. 

Mom: When u get home, we have to talk

Me: okay

I wonder what we had to talk about now. Lately my mom has been having these talks with me. I just wondered what this one was going to be about.

***

"No." 

"Makayla you have too." My mom said sternly.

"No." 

"You think Im gonna let you stay here with Jordan around??" Dad yelled.

"Im not going to California with Stephanie." I said. I didnt want to go there at all. I wanted to stay in Detroit just because.

"You are going so pack you things and get ready to go." My dad said walking away. I looked at my mom and she had an unexplainable look on her face.

"Why mom?"

"I dont think you are safe here. You've seen what has happened. People who are suppose to be close to you have turned their backs on you."

"Mom, I dont talk to them anymore." I said crossing my armms. "I only talk to Stephanie and Andrew. Plus Marqus and Krystal. Im not in contact with them. I dont even see them now that school is over." I explained. She sighed and looked at me with fear.

"Just think about it okay?" She said before walking away from me. 

Dre POV

"Kill her and him." Ricky said.

"Aight cool." Jordan said. 

"Y'all can go." Ricky said. We all left and headed down to my place. Once we got there we all sat in the living room. it was silent until Dreanne spoke up.

"So how we gonna kill the bitch." She asked. I was honestly shocked at my sister. I knew about Javon going to California. Shit, I was the one who took him to the airport. Although I was never really close to Javon, I never disliked the kid. Plus the fact that Makayla is pregnant with his child, he deserves to see Makayla and the baby. So when Andrew told me about the plan I was all for it. Makayla is a sweet girl and does not deserve to go through all of this. Im kinda suprised that Jordan hasnt even realized that he's gone. 

"I dont see why we gotta do this." Andrew  said. 

"THE BITCH KISSED MY BOYFRIEND!! THE BITCH WAS NEVER A GOOD FRIEND TO US!! THE BITCH KNEW THAT JAVON WAS APART OF N.I.C. AND DIDNT TELL NOBODY WHEN SHE KNEW WHAT WE DID!!" Dreanne yelled. 

"Dreanne calm yo hyped ass down." I said. She was actually starting to piss me off.

"She has a point though. Makayla should have told us." Jordan said. Andrew mumbled something which caused Jordan to get angry. "What the fuck you say?"

"I said you just mad that Makayla didnt want you. Like who really gives a fuck about this right now. The girl is pregnant, leave her alone."

"Fine. Ill kill Javon right now. Take away the only thing Makayla cares about. Mail his body to her door." Jordan said walking away. I looked at Andrew and he looked at me. 

"Imma be back y'all. Andrew lemme holla at you for a sec." I said getting up. Andrew followed me out. I noticed that Jordan had left. 

"Man Kayla needs to get herself on a plane to Cali right away but shes being so stubborn." Andrew said. "She's set on not moving." 

"Well okay. We will scare her into leaving. When Jordan sees that Javon isnt there, he's gonna be pissed the fuck off. So I would keep Stephanie close to you." I said knowing that Jordan would be out for the both of them. "Imma make Dreanne and Leah mad as hell so they can start some shit but Ill watch out for Makayla." 

"Aight man. Ill catch you later." He said walking to his car. I walked back inside and just hoped that I could keep Makayla from geting hurt.

Makayla POV 

I was lying down on my bed trying to fall alseep when my brother came into my room. 

"How you holding up?" He asked. I didnt answer him. I wasnt in the mood to talk at the moment. My mind was just going. Thinking about having the baby, thinking about life as a single mom. I mean, I knew I had my family around to help me out but my babby would not have a father. Or maybe she will. Maybe I'll find another man who would accept me and my daughter. But I wouldnt want that. I felt my bed dip knowing that Marqus sat on my bed. "I know you thinking about life after Chanelle gets here." I sighed. "Everything gonna work out in due time."

"Marqus? I really want Chanelle to have a father. Not just a father. Her DNA daddy. Tell me honestly. Do you think Javon is alive?" I asked looking at him. He sighed. 

"Im as confused as you are lil sis." He said. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I just hope that he is."

************************************

Heyy Readers!!!! Its been a WHILE for this book. But here is an update. Not one of my best. This was just a filler.  Just one more chapter left before the next book!! Dont mind any mistakes..

Comment, vote, share, and follow!!!