Chapter 2 Shower time

Sasuke watched his brother leave and touched his lips. "W-what was that all about?" He asked aloud but didn't get an answer. He went back to his own room and got into bed. He stared at the ceiling and he heard his mom coming to his room. "Are you ok darling?" His mother asked concerned. "I'm fine. I just don't feel like myself." His mother smiled and kissed his forehead. "You stay in bed today and rest." Sasuke nodded and his mother left, leaving Sasuke in his own scrambled pile of thoughts. He slept until 9:00 PM and got off his bed. Everyone was asleep and Sasuke sighed in relief. He decided to stay clear of Itachi as much as possible. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. He turned on the water and got undressed. He got into the shower and didn't notice a certain weasel was looking at him.

Mia: Yay! I did it!

Sasuke: I thought you stopped writing.

Kakashi: She did but three people and you know who you are but it was really everyone inspired her to write again.

Itachi: Why did she stop writing?

Kakashi: The stress of school and homework.

Sasuke: I'm glad she is back.

Itachi: Me too.

Kakashi: Thank you for reading Chapter two Shower time. Mia decided to leave it on a cliff hanger and she will try to find time to update the story. Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment and follow! Bye!

Mia: Bye!

~Mia