Chapter 4 Promise

Sasuke thrashed around violently with his eyes closed. His mother knocked on the door. "Sasuke are you ok in there?" Sasuke opened his eyes and looked around. No one was there. "I-I'm fine..." Sasuke turned off the water and looked around one more time. "I'm fine." He threw a towel around himself and came out of the bathroom. "Are you sure you're ok?" He mother bent down to his level and helped him dry off. "I just slipped, that's all." His mother kissed the top of his head. "Be careful." She smiled sadly. "Sasuke..." His mother trailed off. "Yes?" A few tears fell from his mother's eyes. "Promise me you and Itachi will always love each other no mater what." Sasuke nodded and kissed his mother's cheek. "I promise."

Mia: I know I'm evil and I know you thought this chapter would be a lemon but you thought wrong! Originally it was going to be a lemon but I wanted to write a cute moment between Sasuke and his mother.

Kakashi: Thank for reading! Please vote, comment and follow.

Mia: Sasuke going to be happy about this chapter.

Kakashi: Why?

Mia: There was no lemon.

Kakashi: That will make his lover-

Mia: NO SPOILERS!

Kakashi: Sorry

Mia: As for my next story I have gotten two votes from Idonthavetotellyou . If you want to vote go to the last update in the story.

~Votes~

Iruka x Kakashi

Kakashi x Gai

~Votes~

Kakashi: Me?

Sasuke: Ha!

Kakashi: I'm ok with it. Thank you for suggesting me.

Sasuke: What!?

Kakashi: Don't look at me when you love-

Mia: NO SPOILERS!

~Mia