Chapter 3 Staker in the bathroom

Sasuke sighed as the warm water touched his tense shoulders and started to think back about today's events. 'Why would Itachi kiss me? That's what brothers do right?' Somewhere in the back of his mind there was a certain feeling that he was wrong. That Itachi is doing something wrong but he refused to believe it. Itachi wouldn't do something wrong. But Sasuke knew it was wrong...Itachi did something wrong. 'But Itachi wouldn't do something wrong...would he?' A voice replied, 'Face it, Itachi stepped over the line. Tell someone.' Sasuke shook his head, "No...Itachi couldn't...he wouldn't." He spoke aloud quietly. The voice came back and replied, "Itachi did do something wrong. Itachi did something wrong. Itachi did something wrong.' Sasuke staggered back against the wall and yelled aloud to the voice in his head, "No! Stop lying! Stop! Shut up! Shut up!" Sasuke thought he was going crazy and this was some kind of dream. Sasuke stepped underneath the warm water and decided to forget everything that happened. "Why did you call me name...Sasuke." The hairs on Sasuke's neck stood up. "I-itachi...?"

Mia: I'm back again! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! A lot of problems have been occurring in school. I'm really bad at remembering to update but I'm go to try my best to remember. It has been a rough school year and summer isn't any better. Again, I'm so sorry! The support is unbelievable from you guys! I thought a few people were going to read my story but I was beyond wrong!
Over 2K have read my story, 115 likes and 16 comments! That might not be a lot to you but to me that is amazing! I love all of you and I need ideas for another story! Thank you!

~Mia