FIRST MISSION JAPAN TOKYO

Izxku pov

" Hisashi, my man! " Kirishima exclaims happily

Father and mother smile.
"Kirishima, it's great to see you again." Dad says.
Kirishima was basically my uncle. My dad treated him and kirishima wife better than he treated me.
Mom knew this. And yet she tried to comfort me instead of change anything.
I glance at mom to see she was staring at me.
"Is something wrong?" I sign to her. She signs back her fingers reading 'no, I'm just a little tired that's all' I nod once, turning back to kirishima.
"Hey hey izu! You've grown" "your not much older than me kiri." I state, calmly sharpening my knife.
Kiri blinks "you alright little dude?" I glance at dad and he glares at me silently.
"No. Nothing's wrong." I say firmly, going back to my knife.
I raise my sleeve and slice my wrist.

One.
Two.
Three.

I sigh in relief.
"I-izuku did you really just-" I raise my head up with my eyes closed, breathing in loudly.
I breath out in annoyance.
"It helps me cope mother" mom shuts up after that.
Dad won't look at me and kirishima is just kinda... There I guess.
"Shitty hair" we all look over to kirishima wife, katsuki bakugo. He was currently 7 months pregnant and of course we could see the baby bump.
He wobbled over and pecked kiri on the lips.
He looks at my parents and smiles "hey auntie, uncle" he looks at me and pats my head "deku" "tch." I turn away and it seemed to shock him a little but he didn't say anything.
"Would everyone like to come inside?" Kiri asks. Dad nods and mom walks over to my side.
She knew I wouldn't want to go in, she was helping me.
"Come on darling" she whispers.

Kirishxma pov

Little dude seemed angry for some reason.
He'd been like that since he was in middle school.
He no longer goes to school but has lots of education since his family got him many tutors.
Katsuki glanced at me and I looked back at him as we walked.
"He's been quite rude huh kiri?" I nod, holding his hand Tighter. "It's okay" I Mumble, not looking back at him.
He squeezes my hand to get my attention.
I finally look up at him.
He smiles, "it is okay" he repeats, rubbing his swollen belly.
I couldn't help but to smile.
We walk into the living room and takes a seat on separate couches.
" Okay Mr. Midoriya, have you decided the plan?" Hisashi nods. After he explained izuku was flown out to the katsuki's summer home in California where the uncle was.
once we were alone, the midoriya and me and katsuki;
I decided to ask a single question.
"Mr. Hisashi, what is wrong with your son?" Hisashi shrugs "I don't know what could be wrong with that boy."
"But he's your son. Not just 'a boy'" katsuki says angrily.
Hisashi chuckles "don't get angry queen, it's not good for the baby" katsuki puts his hand on his stomache and yells. "Don't tell me what's good for our child. Think about yours. He cut himself to calm his anger and anxiety. That's not good."
Hisashi doesn't say anything then walks out of the room and out the door of the house.
"I'm so sorry" Mrs. Midoriya whispers.
I look at her to see she was clutching her bag tightly.
"Mrs. Midoriya it's not your fault, just please stick up for him. Woman aren't meant to keep quiet. We speak for ourselves if others won't." Katsuki smiles and winks.
"Your welcome to stay here Mrs. Midoriya" I say smiling.
"I have work right now so I'm sure katsuki could use some company" he nods "hell yeah I would. I need momma's advice before this little demon comes out" we all share a little laugh.
"Of course katsu, I'd love to" katsuki and inko smile at eachother and inko chains arms with katsuki and they walk to the couch to talk.
I smile and walk back to my office.
" Be careful izu." I whisper, sitting down.
" Remember to be manly little dude and make it through your mission. "

Hey hey!!!
Baka hereee and uh...
I'm working on some other stories which haven't been put out yet so uh—
Look out for those maybe? Yeah!
Thanks for reading this chapter and I'll work on the next one?

Baka, out.