Misunderstanding

The next morning Miranda was overjoyed, nervous, confused, anxious, invigorated... she swore she could feel every emotion there was. Ben was settled on her chest, his head resting on one breast and his hand subconsciously squeezing the other. Miranda laughed "he is so adorable" she thought. She looked at the time, 6:30 it read, she decided to get some more shut eye as they wouldn't have to leave until 10:00.

Ben woke at around 7:30 on cloud 9. He could feel Miranda's soft skin on every part of his body. He'd fallen asleep with his chest to her back but over the course of the night, much to his pleasure, his hand and head had found her bare chest. Even in her sleep she was stunning. Her hair was messy in the sexiest way and her lips looked well kissed, as they should be, he'd done his job. Ben couldn't help but to stare.

"Do you always stare at women after you've slept with them creeper?" Miranda smiled.

"Oh you wound me, you think I'm a player Miranda?" He joked although he meant the question.

"Well are you?" Miranda said, eyebrow raised.

"You're a sexy woman, you know that? And while I have slept with a few women in my lifetime, I'm not a player Miranda." He said with all sincerity. Miranda blushed at the compliment.

"And for the record," he said "I'm only staring at you because you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met." She blushed once more.

He kissed her breasts gently and she let out a low moan.

"Is that so Benjamin?" She said softly, her voice raspy from their activities.

He spun them over so that he was on top and held her hands over her head.

"Mhm, so beautiful." He whispered against her neck. She squirmed at the sensation of his breath, freeing her hands from his grasp and flipping them back over. She looked him in his eyes as she ground her hips onto him.

"Do you remember our conditions?" She asked as she kissed a trail down his torso.

Ben could only nod.

"No sex eyes in public." Kiss.

"No talk of this in public." Kiss.

"And no displays of affection in public." Kiss.

"Understand?" She asked with an administrative lilt, her eyebrow cocked. All the while swirling her bare hips above his member. Ben was past the point of arousal, Miranda was teasing him and he knew it.

"I want you." She said simply before she lowered herself onto him, never breaking eye contact. Her intense gaze undid Ben. He groaned from his depths as he reached up and grabbed her waist. Miranda watched his reaction, contented to know that she could illicit from him what he could from her, that she had the same power over his body. She'd known this man for all of 4 days and was already falling for him. The way he made her feel was undeniable.

After a beyond satisfying last round Miranda felt fulfilled, more fulfilled than she'd felt at the cause of any man she'd ever been with. She laid back on the bed with a distant expression plastered on her face, her head resting in the crook of his arm. Ben noticed the far away look she wore.

"Is everything ok Miranda?" He asked as he stroked her hair.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking is all." She smiled unconvincingly.

"About?" Ben replied.

"I know we said 'no strings attached' but I-I've never felt this way before... and it might be the sex high speaking but I'd like to continue being your f-friend. I-If that's ok with you of course." She finished softly. Ben stayed silent and she scrunched up her face.