Chapter 12: last chapter

This will have spoilers for season 3 so if you haven't watched it yet I suggest you don't read this. Don't come at me.

I'm biting my nails, I'm so nervous. It's the last set of the game against shiritorazowa. This decides everything. We're so close. Yachi is clutching onto my arm and it kinda hurts but there is so much adrenaline pumping through me I barely notice.

"Oh they're so close," yachi tightens her grip on me and I audibly wince," oh my god I'm so sorry!"

"No you're good, I understand. I'm scared to," I gave her a small smile.

The game is going just as intense. We finally pulled ahead. Last point and we win. Hinata serves the ball and it easily goes over. The other team receives it. I see Kageyama and hinata switch places. The other team goes in for the spike but saltyshima is there. He gets a one touch. Oh my god this is intense. Tanaka sets it and hinata goes in for the killer move. It hits the blockers hand but ushijima is there to save the ball.

God damnit I hate this team! The setter sets the ushijima. Hinata receives it with his face, ouch. Tanaka comes in to save the ball. That's my boy and Kageyama got the last hit over. They set to ushijima again god damn. Stukki, asahi, and Daichi all know to block. Yachi latches back on to me. Ushijima gets a cross shot in. How! Kageyama poorly revived the ball but what do you expect when it goes that fast. Daichi gets the ball really quick and asahi spikes it. Unfortunately it bounced add the blockers hands. Tanaka gets it luckily. Hinata didn't run like everyone was expecting he slowed down his tempo to where he would be with everyone else. The all run doing the sync attack.

They all jump but Hinata is the one to get it. This all seems to be happening in slow motion. The ball lands on the other side. We all stared in shock. The ref blew the whistle signaling we got the point. The other team looked super sad and I felt kinda bad. But it didn't last long. We actually did it. The whole crowd erupted. Yachi tackled me in a hug crying. The third years were all hugging and crying and everyone joined in on the hug with them. The teams bowed and I basically sprinted to meet the boys. It's been a few weeks now since I got my stupid knee brace off and I've been so happy without it. I can actually do things now. I reached the gym and Tanaka swooped me up in a big hug spinning me in a circle. I squealed out of surprise and joy.

"We did it princess, we actually did it!" He out me down and smiled at me doing a little happy dance.

"Congrats Ryu I'm happy for you," I giggle at his stupidness that I've come to love.

We got our award the headed to the bus. I Leander on tanks and he leaned  on me. Coach and takes a both did these big long speeches about how well we did and we earned this for how hard we've worked. It was really sweet.

"Now next stop nationals."

That's all we need to here.

                   The end

————
Word count: 536

Thank you all soooooo much for reading. I hope you like this whole story. I'm going to make another fanfiction that will be a BokutoxReader. Thank you for reading this. I love y'all❤️❤️