New student

I heard my dorm room door open. It was Jordy, I could tell by her voice.

"Briii wake uppp" she said with a soft voice.

"No" I said with a sleepy annoyed voice.

She started hitting me with a pillow until I got up.

"Dumbledore wants us to go to the great hall" Jordy said.

"Why?" I said while getting dressed.

"A new student is starting, AND ITS A BOY" she said in an excited tone.

"Ooo okayy" I said while smirking. I got dressed and straightened my hair quickly. When I was done Jordy hyped me up and then went to the great hall.
Cedric was waiting for us. We're a friend group.

"Where have you guys been?!" Ced says with confused voice.

"We we're getting ready you stupid ass" I said and giggled.

"You mean YOU were getting ready" Jordy said in a funny way.

"Yeah yeah" I said and rolled my eyes. We all laughed.

"Attention students! A new student will join us." Dumbledor says.

The new guy walks in. He's hot to be honest. All the girls were drooling.

"Welcome to Hogwarts Mattheo Riddle!" Dumbledore says. And then whispers to him to sit in the slytherin table cuz he already got sorted. Of course a Riddle has to be a slytherin.

"A Riddle?! Wow" Jordy says.

"Not surprised to be honest" Ced says.

"For real" I reply.

~Time skip~

It was Friday and we had finished all the classes. Me ced and Jordy usually hang out in the common room but Jordy didn't come cuz of her tiredness. It was just me and Cedric sitting on the couch. Or I was standing up.

"So it's just us" ced says.

"Yeah just us" I reply.

"So are you coming to the slytherin party?" Ced says.

"They're having a party?" I say.

"Yeah, cuz of the new kid" ced reply's.

"Oh yeah the new kid, I totally forgot about him." I say.

"Yeah me too" ced says.

"But he's lowkey hot-" I say

"Ew no. Don't ever say that again." Cedric said in a protective way that I've never heard before. Even the facial expressions were protective asf.

"Oh please, what are you going to do about it." I say in a sarcastic way.

"Oh you don't know what I'll do" he said as he started walking towards me. He got really close to my face. I could feel his warm breath.

I just kept staring at his lips. Also I've always kinda had a secret crush on Ced. Jordyn dosent even know it. I just couldn't tell her even tho it's a small thing. It's just that they're siblings (Jordyn and Cedric) and I don't want it to get weird or sum. I trust her the most. She's like a sister to me.
(Off topic)

He started kissing me aggressively. I kissed back. We went to the couch and sat down while still making out. From all of a sudden I was on top of him. He was starting to take my clothes off but I stopped him. I just instead started riding his thigh to tease him. He started making small soft moans. So did I. He started rubbing my back and my ass back and forth while also pushing me to him. It felt awesome. And i could imagine how good it would've been fucking him. It was late and everyone was sleeping. That's why nobody heard us.

When we were in the middle of a make out scene I stopped. I got up from his lap and waved while going to my dorm. He was shocked and started to laugh.

"Where are you going Darling?!" He says.

"See you tomorrow at the party" I said and winked.

I got to my dorm, took a shower, changed to my pjs, brushed my teeth, did my skincare and when I was done I fell on my bed and sighed.

"Ah that was epic" I said with a smirk on my face.